Thursday, October 31

Happy Halloween



HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween, it has always been one of my favourite times of year (except for Christmas of course). I love all the spooky films, fancy dress, trick or treating, pumpkins, fright nights and festive treats. To celebrate the occasion (if its possible to celebrate halloween) - I did some nail art. I was in a bit of a rush late last night, so it's not perfect - but considering I haven't done halloween nail art before I am pretty impressed with myself! I went for something different on each nail; pinstripes, a pumpkin, iridescent glitter, a black cat and some dripping blood. I hate all the looking cute at halloween crap, I don't really understand what cats and leopards have to do with being scary - there is only one day of the year where you can look like you are half dead, so why not embrace it! I was messing about with make up and ended up doing a tear on my cheek with some saftey pins hanging out, which was a lot of fun. I also thought I may as well add a picture of my obsession in October which is pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. I first tried them last year when I heard Rhiannon from Fashion Rocks My Socks talk about them in one of her vlogs and since then I have been hooked.  

What did you do for Halloween? - I would love to know!
xx

9 comments:

  1. hey, thanks for following me! :D can i just say your blog is amazing! i feel really silly because i have no idea what i'm doing, haha!
    i tried my first pumpkin spice latte recently, and now i love them, haha! xx

    http://shush-itsasecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the face makeup is so good! loving your nails as well, so cute xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute brownies ! and your make up - impressive!! xxx

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    I'm following you with GFC, hope you will too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails look amazing, did you do them yourself? I really need to try a Pumpkin Spiced latte!

    Jen Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nails! And you can't beat a Starbucks frapp either, looks like you had a great Halloween! :) Rachel xx

    www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, the Starbucks looks amazzzzzing! haha.
    I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award over on my blog which you can find here; http://nataliecatherine.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    Natalie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos - your makeup and nails look amazing x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! I love Starbucks whip cream and your nails are so cute! <3
    staygorgeous17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i never tried a PSL :'( now the Christmas drinks are in :( haha

    http://www.daenabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete