Thursday, October 24

I Heart Autumn


Recently I was tagged by Lauren from laurenmidd to do the I Heart Autumn Tag, which I couldn't wait to do as I love this time of the year.

 1. Favourite things about Autumn? EVERYTHING. I love Halloween / Fireworks Night, being cosy indoors whilst its pouring of rain outside, the fashion, and seeing all the leaves turn orange, its so pretty!

2. Favourite drink? I know everyone says this, but it has to be the Pumpkin Spice Llatte / Frappucino from Starbucks, I tried it last year and have loved it every since. The Toffee Nut Caramel drink from Costa is also really nice. I love tea too, but I drink that all year round.

3. Favourite Scent / Candle? Yankee Candle do some amazing yummy smelling candles - Candy Corn has to be my favourite for Autumn!

4. Favourite Lipstick? I'm not too brave when it comes to darker / vampy lips - so I tend not to buy them as I would never wear them. I love the look of Rimmel's Kate lipstick in 107, or Topshops Beguiled, they look lovely on! 

5. Go to moisturiser? I really like the Nivea In Shower Moisturiser for my body, for my hands I like Soap & Glory Hand Food and for my face I like The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser.

6. Go to colours for eyes? I can never be bothered to do eyeshadow - although purpley/cranberry shades are always pretty for autumn. 

7. Favourite Music or Band / Singer to listen to? I don't change who I listen to at different times of the year, and usually I just listen to the radio - but I really like Ellie Goulding and have done for years.

8. Favourite outfit to wear? I love autumn fashion, especially cosy jumpers and chunky knitwear. I recently got a tartan scarf which I love chucking over my outfits!

9. Autumn treat? For autumn I think its important to invest in some warm jumpers and a coat that will last you through the autumn and winter.

10. Favourite place to be? I love were I live (London) the most in Autumn. Selfridges and Harrods have such nice window displays in the lead up to A/W! 

What do you love about autumn?

xx

6 comments:

  1. this is such a cute tag, love your answers xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag I love Autumn also it's so pretty :D x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just joined your blog, it's amazing! I loved this tag, and I think i'm going to do it too [: And Pumpkin Spice Latte is delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I've never had a pumpkin spiced latte! I hear about how nice they are all the time, I think it's time for a try!

    Great post and answers :)

    Jen xx
    http://jenfarny.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡Del otoƱo me gusta todo! El tiempo, los colores, el ambiente, el chocolate caliente :)


    www.cienciadeti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. To become the mother of the Savior, Mary was given the gifts necessary and befitting such a role. Mary was greeted as "full of grace," as if that were her real name. A name expresses a person's identity. " rain dance cbd bath bomb

    ReplyDelete