Tuesday, October 22

The October Lust List 2014

I'm back again with another lust list of the bits and pieces I have had my eye on in October!

YSL Rouge Volupte In 'Nude Beige'  -I have wanted this for SO long, but I just can't justify £25 for a lipstick.

Essie 'Bahama Mama' - This nail polish is so pretty for autumn/winter - I like it so much I even dreamt about it, haha! It is such a pretty deep plum / burgandy shade.

Topshop Lipstick In 'Beguiled' - I have never tried any Topshop make up, but I heard that the lipsticks are made by the same company as MAC - so they must be good! I love this shade for autumn, its really similar to the Essie nail polish.

 Lush Twighlight Shower Gel- This is LUSH's autumn shower gel, and I really want to give it a go - but nearing £20 for a shower gel is just a little bit ridiculous.

Babyliss Curl Secret- If you haven't heard about this, you have to look at a tutorial - It looks amazing. It basically sucks your hair up and curls it, It looks SO quick and easy - I want it!

Topshop Daisy Top - I have been eyeing up this top since the summer, but always putting off buying it as it is rather pricey for a top that will go out of style so quickly.

What is on the top of your wishlist this month?

xx

13 comments:

  1. The babylis curl secret is on my xmas wish list x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love wishlists! I've recently bought that YSL Lipstick in that shade, it is gorgeous you should definitely put it on your Christmas list! Theres a post on my blog about it if you wanted a peek. And your right that babylis curl secret IS amazing! Its so quick and easy to use, you hardly have to do anything, definitely put that on your Christmas list too haha.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Essie nail polish and Topshop lipstick look gorgeous xox

    Eliza
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got my eye on the Curl Secret too, its so expensive though :'(
    Alexandraindia ~ Check out my blog? ~ http://iridescentindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to try this YSL lip stick for a while! It just looks so luxurious!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have topshop beguiled, it's my fav lipstick ever! It's totally worth investing in!
    Sian xx
    http://madeinascot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The babyliss curl secret looks amazing doesn't it! Such a quirky hair tool! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I freaking love YSL lipsticks! They're amazing, and last really long. They can be a bit expensive, but you should def. try them out. I don't own the "Nude Beige" shadow, but I do have similar ones and they look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Nailpolish color ! and the lipstick is to die for :) following your blog here . hopefully you do the same :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That black velvet dress is so so gorgeous (gasps & quickly scrambles to the asos website) and perfect for those cold days!! loved this post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how you feel about YSL Rouge Volupte. Its so gorgeous but so expensive that you cant justify buying it if its not on special occasion. Its on my christmas wishlist for that reason :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow your blog is lovely :) I have the Essie Bahama Mama, and it's worth it!

    Davina, davina-tian.blogspot.ca x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me gusta tu wishlist, tienes buen gusto ;)
    Espero que visites mi blog tu también :) ¡te espero allí!
    Saludos de una bloguera pelirroja de Valencia (España)

    www.cienciadeti.com

    ReplyDelete