Tuesday, October 8

Review • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo




The La Roche Posay Effeclar Duo has been on my want list since it being raved about by every beauty blogger under the sun. When I was in Boots recently, I decided to pick it up as there was a 3 for 2 on skincare. I was really excited to try it out, as I have blemish prone skin, so anything that can help is a miracle.


It is a transparent gel, which I apply all over my face in the morning and evening - to replace my mosituriser. For me personally, I've not seen to much of a difference - its not lived upto my expectations of clear skin overnight, like lots of bloggers promise. I used it for about two weeks, and my skin did clear up slightly, but I'm not sure if its down to this - or just that my skin is naturally getting rid of blemishes.

I think its a product that I may have to use on several occasions, for a long time without chopping and changing my skincare to see how good it really is, but for now I'm undecided.
  
you can find it here.

xx

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing I have not tried this yet x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. effeclar duo it is great cream! i love it:) following:)

    please follow me too if you wanna...:*) kissess:*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog I followed ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Effaclar K and I love it
    Maybe I will give this a try too

    ReplyDelete