Sunday, November 3

Guest Post • £2.99 Bargain Matte Lip


Hey there guys n gals! I'm Gemma & I blog over at duggydimples, I'd love it if you popped over to check out my ramblings & reviews (I've just posted a zombie tutorial that I'm really excited about - if you're a fan of the walking dead you must you must tell me what you think!) Becky has very kindly let me do a guest post on her blog, so today I bring you a bargain beauty find. £2.99 for a great lip?! Pretty darn good if you ask me. 
 
If I'm totally honest with you, Collection is a brand that I tend to dismiss. Their lip creams however have definitely caught my attention; sold at just £2.99 it's an absolute bargain. As matte lip products go, this is quite a moisturising one. It looks completely matte on application but it doesn't crease or dry the lips out. It's offers a great colour pay off and it's opaque within one swipe.

I tried and tried to get a decent picture of it in action for you, but my camera was being a huge pain in the derriere so I had to resort to using my iPhone. This is the closest shot I could get that looks the most similar to how it looks in real life. Its a little bit brighter in reality though!

I'd recommend exfoliating your lips before using this product though to make sure it doesn't cling to any dry patches (as you would expect with any matte lip product). There isn't a huge colour range with only four shades available but I'm sure there will be at least one to tickle your fancy. Yep, I did just say that and yep, I'm cringing too. I have the shade Cotton Candy a sweet blue toned pink shade (the best sort of pink in my opinion!)


I'd definitely recommend this lip cream if you're a fan of matte lips or if you're just starting out - at £2.99 it's a steal! You can pick them up on the highstreet, from the likes of Boots & Superdrug.

(if you want to do a guest post on my blog, please click here)

3 comments:

  1. Great post I love the sound of this x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick one or two of these up next time I'm in Boots! I was going to buy the NYX matte lip products, but I think I'll give these a go instead :-)

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Just had to follow your gorge blog!
    Storm x

    www.lovefromstorm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete