Sunday, October 20

Review • Nivea Express Hydration Primer



We all  love a good 2 in 1 product, that can save us a bit of time when rushing around in the morning - so when I saw the Nivea Express Hydration Primer in at only £4.99 in Boots, I couldn't pass it up. It comes in a glass jar and has a different colour lid depending on skin type, mine is blue for normal and combination.  I apply it with my hands, it has a really light gel like consistency.

Overall I really like this product, it leaves a smooth base ready to put my make up on and also moisturises my skin - which is amazing when I am in a rush (which is on a daily basis). As it is so light it sinks in quickly, so I can put my foundation on straight after. I don't notice to much of a difference with the amount of time my make up stays on for, but I don't have to much of a problem with my make up lasting in the first place. It is defiantly something to try if you wanted an affordable primer. 

you can find it here.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Woah, £4.99 isn't bad, i expected it to be around the £7 mark! I've seen quite a lot of hype for this in the blogging world so i'll have to see if it lives up to my expectations, haha!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on this for quite a while now and I'm glad I found this review - think I'll be purchasing it very soon xx

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete