Tuesday, October 29

Guess Posts • Would You Be Interested?


 Helloo! I was wondering if anyone would be intrested in doing a guest post on my blog. If you don't already know - it is where you would decide on a topic (it could be a review, and OOTD) or anything you'd like and post it onto my blog. I thought it would be a nice idea for a few of my readers to write something on my blog, so there are a variety of different posts. It may also help new people to discover your blog, build your audience, and hopefully gain more followers! You don't need to have a certain number of followers, anyone is welcome - all I do ask is that you have a beauty and fashion blog!

It is just an idea, I'm not sure if anyone would be interested, but if you are - please email me at bckyblog@gmail.com - or you can let me know in the comments, but it would be easier to chat over email!

I look forward to hearing from you!
   xx

7 comments:

  1. I think that's a really good idea, I'd be interested in doing this? You could chose fashion or a beauty post for mine whichever you prefer. If you're interested you can e-mail me lucyjsb@hotmail.co.uk :)x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd totally be interested! I'm still pretty new to blogging but I'd love to take part! If you're up for it drop me an email: gemmafrances.douglas@gmail.com :)

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were by 50th GFC follower! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definatley interested! I love your blog xo
    theglamaddictblog@gmail.com

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (148), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be interested:)
    Sophie xxx
    bleachedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you be interested in writing a guest post for my blog? You have a lovely blog by the way<3

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete