Sunday, October 13

How Much Is My Face Worth?


I have seen a lot of these posts recently, and I find it fascinating to find out how much us girls really spend on make up. So I picked out the things I use on a daily bases and totaled them up - to see how much it is worth! Unlike some bloggers, I didn't include brushes - as I would rather not know the total including them, haha!

Primer - L'oreal Lumi Magique : £9.99
Foundation - L'oreal Lumi Magique : £10.99
Concealer - YSL Touche Eclat : £25
Highlighter - Benefit High Beam : £19.50
Bronzer - Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel : £32
Blush - Illamasqua Cream Blush in Dixie : £21.50
Brows - Fashionista Eyebrow Kit : £7
Lashes - Benefit They're Real Mascara : £19.50
Lipstick - MAC Please Me : £15

The total is £160.48, which I am so shocked at - considering I use a few high street products! Make up, why are you so expensive? Haha

Let me know if you have done this tag, I would love to give it a read!

xx

7 comments:

  1. I haven't done this yet, but I think I might have to give it a go! It seems to be the trend at the moment, there are a lot of these posts floating about :)

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! That is a crazy amount but so worth it! xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've seen so many people doing this tag!
    I would love to try out Illamasqua products, but sadly they weren't released yet in my country (along with other pretty amazing brands..)
    Please take care, have a nice day!*

    beauty-with-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own some of these products, and love them. This somehow inspired me to buy a few of the ones I don't own hahaha. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Deffo going to do this myself x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower! :) I love your pictures and your layout! The Fit Me Concealer and the Stay Matte Powder have been two of my favorite base products too :) Since we seem to like the same base products, maybe I could recommend trying the Covergirl Outlast Stay Foundation, especially if you have normal to oily skin! I tend to not have too much time on a daily basis to apply makeup, so my total probably wouldn't be too high :p

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yours did come to quite a lot aha! I think it's because most of your stuff is high-end. Is the benefit foundation any good? :) xx

    freshlypressedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete