Thursday, October 10

Review • Benefit High Beam



Benefit isn't one of my favourite brands, but I thought I would give High Beam a go as I love cream face products as they tend to be much more natural looking. It looks like a little nail polish, which is cute but isn't very practical as all the product won't be able to come out, which is not what you want when paying almost £20. It is a pink toned highlighter with small shimmer particles, which looks beautiful on fair skin. I pop it on my cheekbones, under the arch of my eyebrow and on my cupids bow which I find gives light to those areas of my face without it being obvious any products have been used. The little applicator makes it easy to dot where you need it and I find it looks best blended with fingers.

Overall, I like it. Its a nice enough highlighter, but for the price and the fact that a lot of product will go to waste due to the packaging, there are a lot of cheaper alternatives.

you can find it here.

What is your go to highlighter?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I agree completely with everything you said about high beam, I really like mine but not sure if Id bother to pay that much again when there are ones equally as good for a fraction of the price!

    Absolutely love your blog, the layouts gorgeous!
    Make sure you enter my giveaway if you get chance :)

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Love, Hannah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use this every day, one of my favourite products xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sound of this and really want to try the foundations out from benefit x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never tried out this before, but it sounds amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete