Tuesday, September 10

Review • Sleek Blush By 3 In Lace



When I'm in Superdrug, I always walk passed the Sleek stand without giving it a second glance - but after hearing so many rave reviews I decided to pick up the Blush By 3 in Lace. It was £9.99, which I thought was quite expensive for the highstreet - but considering there are 3 blushes, they work out at just over £3 each.

I decided to opt for the peachier of the palettes, as I don't have many blush shades like this. The 3 shades are Crotchet (orange matte shade), Guipure (peachy pink with gold shimmer) and Chantilly (oranged toned matte red). I love that there are both matte and shimmery shades. The matte shades aren't chalky or patchy. My favourite is Guipure, as the shimmer is so finely milled and not at all glittery, which gives such a fresh natural look. I apply them with a Real Techniques blush brush or a Real Techniques contour brush, which work perfectly for me. I love the packaging, it feels like a high end product and is very sturdy. It is compact for travel and has a huuge mirror inside, which is really handy. The actual way the packaging looks is also really nice and easy to clean.

Overall, this palette is a really great buy, and I would recommend giving Sleek blushes a go. It is fantastic for travel or just every day use. This palette would work on all skin shades, as you can build them, so the colour is intense - or apply them lightly for a subtle hint of colour. If I ever ran out of this, I would repurchase. I am definitely going to look into getting more sleek products!

you can find it here.

xx

7 comments:

  1. I have this and I use it practically everyday, it is amazing.

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that palette looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous colours!!
    Amy
    http://beautyandotherthingstoo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous! Crochet is beautiful :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous Sleek palette :)
    I can imagine it coming into good use if you go away etc.
    Chanelle Jade xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com
    don't forget to enter my Soap & Glory giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so gorge! love sleeks products they're so good for the price! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette is on my wish list! Beautiful colours :)

    p.s congratulations on the 100 followers. Happy to make it up to 100 for you! Lovey blog.

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete