Thursday, September 26

Why I Read Her Blog • lipsticklovexo


When I first started blogging, I came across a blog, called Lipstick Love Xo. It is written by a lovely girl called Emily, who is 14 & from the UK - as am I. I really love her blog as she is so relatable - I find a lot of bloggers are in their 20's, married and have children - so its nice to find someone who is still in school and has similar interests to me. Emily currently has 20 followers - which is amazing as she hasn't been blogging for very long, but I don't understand why she doesn't have more! Her blog is amazing - she has a good mix of high end and high street, her reviews are detailed and pictures are good quality! She also posts regularly - she doesn't have a schedule, but she seems to post 2/3 times a week, which I think is a really good amount as her posts are thought out and don't seem rushed - which can be hard when you have school, homework and lots of other stuff things to be getting on with. We've been chatting for quite a while now, and she is the loveliest girl and really deserves more recognition.

Some of my favourite posts of hers are Autumn Wishlist, Bourjois Baby! and Products I wouldn't buy again. Don't forget to stop by her blog, and give it a follow! I'm sure you'll love her blog as much as I do.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! <3

    lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you to dedicate a post to her.
    I'll definitely go over and have a look at it.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely post to read, we should all do more posts like this! I love reading new blogs after they have been recommended too!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love when Bloggers show their support to other peoples pages! I see so many people who only have a few followers but their blogs are amazing! Really lovely that you want people to her blog :)

    Katie xx
    katiesworld13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete