Thursday, September 12

Review • Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation


I love buying and trying new foundations, I always seem to be on the hunt for a new favourite, so I thought I'd try the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, as it isn't one I've heard too much about and thought I'd give it a try to see what it was like.

I paid £25.50 for it, which I definitely don't think is cheap for Benefit, as I wouldn't consider them a high end brand - however, you do tend to get what you pay for in terms of foundations. I have the shade Champagne, which is the third lightest out of the 9 shades. It does look quite dark in the bottle, but when applied it blends out and matches me perfectly when I have a tan - I'd say its quite similar to a MAC NC20/25. I really like the packaging, it has a pump (unlike some, *cough* NARS Sheer Glow..) and the foundation rises as it used, so you can see how much you have left. The consistency of the foundation is quite watery and smooth, I like to apply this foundation with my fingers, as it gives a more natural looking base - although it does work well with the Real Techniques buffing brush. The foundation looks very 'skin like', not overly matte or dewy and the coverage is light. 

Overall I would definitely repurchase this foundation, I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. It's such a lovely base for summer, as it's a lightweight, with a high SPF and gives a healthy glow without looking oily.

you can find it here.

xx

6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award in my latest post on my blog

    http://mathilda2710.blogspot.com/

    Would love it if you could give my blog a look.
    I look forward to see your answers! :)
    Follow you on bloglovin! Hope you'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this foundation a few months ago and really love it too!:) Great post, I would love it if you could take a look at my blog?:)x

    http://faithtrustandpixie-dust.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking about buying this foundation because I keep hearing so many great things about it, so thanks for the review it was useful :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in two minds about buying this product but after reading your review, I think i am going to go for it! Thank you for sharing!

    http://stylewithgracehairdesign.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this foundation, I've bought it twice now and I'm really happy with it. I have it in the second lightest shade and it's a perfect match to my skin which is hard to find these days!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to buy this for fear of falling in love with it and not being able to afford it again!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete