Thursday, September 19

The September Lust List


I am so excited for autumn, its getting closer to Christmas and I can't wait! These are some of the things I have been wanting to buy this month.

The Balm "Nude Tude" Eyeshadow Palette £26 - I saw this palette in & Other Stories (on Regent Street) and when I swatched it I fell in love! It did recently go on sale on Feel Unique, but sadly - it sold out before I could get my hands on it.

Laura Mercier Almond & Coconut Milk Souffle Body Creme £43.50 - Every time I pass a Laura Mercier counter, I always contemplate buying this but £43 is way out of my price range, maybe its something I will put on my birthday list.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation £32 - I have been wanting to try this foundation for ages, but there are very mixed reviews - so I don't want to part with £32 and hate it.

MAC Indulge Collection Eye Shadow in "Palace Pedigreed" £12.50 - Last month I had my make up done, and the make up artist used dark purple eye shadow on my eyes (which I was initially unsure about, because I only use neutrals) but she pursued me and I loved it. It really makes blue eyes stand out. This colour from MAC's new collection "Indulge" looks similar to what she used - its gorgeous.

Shu Uemura Lash Curlers £20 - Everyone raves about these, but there is no way I can justify that price on eyelash curlers - no matter how amazing they are.

Topshop Slipper Shoes £18 - I love this style of little ballet pumps, and I usually get the ones from Primark - which end up falling apart, so I really want some Topshop ones.

Topshop Knitted Mix Stitch Jumper £36 - Jumpers are a staple for winter, and I love this one from Topshop, it looks really thick and good keep you warm in the winter. I also love the colour (they have a huge colour selection).


   Thank you so so much for 100 GFC followers, I love you all!

xx

17 comments:

  1. The onesie is adorable, nothing better than snuggling up like that with the cat, Him Indoors and some hot chocolate :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Nude'tude palette, and in sure you will too!

    How cute is that onesie!! :)

    Loving your blog, thanks for stopping by mine, you have a new follower hun! :)

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a onesie too! I don't know if I could actually sleep in one because I always get hot during the night, but they look so cozy to lounge around the house in! xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I am currently dreaming of that very same The Balm palette; just looks the perfect go to eyeshadow set and it's a little cheaper than Naked :)
    I have my eye on a Totoro onesie on eBay, the seller does all sorts of styles and there's a giraffe one almost the same as this which you might be interested in at a much cheaper price: - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251240206903?var=550219005613&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite animals are giraffes tooooo and i would also love this! xoxo

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eye shadows! The purple will be lovely for autumn!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I really want to follow you, but I cant find the follow button! oh dear! x x

    http://megan-pedicini.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab wish list! Love the look of the lilac jumper, the colour is gorgeous!

    Halima

    F A S H I O N I C I D E | Manchester Fusion Fashion and Beauty Blog |

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!

    I have tagged you in the 'Beauty Blogger' tag which you can take a look over at my blog for further details!

    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Topshop jumper. The pastel purple colour is so pretty!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya! Congrats on the success of your blog! :)
    Great wishlist! Totally love the shade of the Mac eyeshadow!

    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that onsie is amazing haha and i want the palette toooo!
    if you ever have time would you check out my blog please and maybe leave me some feedback?! im new!! thankyou <3
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Completely agree with you on the the balm nude tude palette and mac eyeshadow - absolutely gorgeoussssss! Ive been after that palette for sooo long.

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete