Tuesday, September 3

A Summers Day In Covent Garden


Recently I went to Covent Garden as the weather was amazing, and it is a lovely place to go in the warmer months. So I thought I'd do a 'day in the life' style post, so you can see what I got up to - to make a bit of a change to my usual beauty posts. 

A new MAC store had opened just by the station, so whilst I was there, I took the opportunity to go in. It is a pro store and has two floors - for any beauty addict this would be heaven! Then we went for lunch at the Shake Shack, which I can't recommend enough - it was delicious! When you order they give you a weird remote type looking thing & it makes a buzzing sound when your order is ready - to go and collect it, which is like nothing I have ever done before - and I really liked the concept. There are also lots of cute shops and market stalls there (including a Chanel shop *drools*), which have really quirky things in, and I did end up buying a few bits. There is also lots of street entertainment, which is really cool to watch. Before we left, I went to Laduree, which is a French Bakery that sells macaroons. If you know me, you know I love Macaroons, any time I go I have to get some - you can't go to Covent Garden and not go to Laduree! I only got two macaroons - chocolate coconut marshmallow and pistachio - they were so so yummy!

So that was my day in Covent Garden! If you haven't been, I would definitely go, its a really lovely place - especially in the summer. Recently I hit 50 followers, and considering I haven't been blogging for 2 weeks I can't believe how fast my blog has grown! Thank you so so much :)

What do you like to do on a sunny day?

xx

15 comments:

  1. Such a great place to be - LOVE it :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i want there live omg♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The macaroons look sooo yummy!xx emilyallcott.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been to covent garden and now I really want to!! xx

      Delete
  4. Ohh wow! Looks like you had a lovely day! The pictures are beautiful :)

    http://goldenandsheen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog
      Following you on GFC :)

      Delete
  5. Looks lovely there! glad you had fun the shops look so good i might have to pay a visit! :) Great photography btw!

    http://aloveaffairwith.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post hun, i work near Covent Garden & love going for after work cocktails :) one of my favourite places in London for sure xoxo

    sparkle-bug.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos loved this post <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought some Laduree macaroons too, but I didn't like them haha :(
    Great post!
    Beth xxx
    http://bethsadventuresinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely day!!
    Aims
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Covent Garden, will definitely be planning a day trip there once I'm back in London for uni :)

    Great lifestyle post, lovely pictures :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww Becky I love your blog! You are the cutest too! Covent Garden is one of my favourite London hangouts :)

    Followed <3
    Collette xxx

    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favourite place to go when I visit my friend in London - I've never been to Laduree though!

    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete