Sunday, September 15

Review • Bioderma



When I was out shopping with my sister, I noticed a bottle of Bioderma in the window of a chemist and as soon as I saw it I grabbed a bottle and ran to the counter - I am a sucker for any skincare bloggers rave about, because I love finding new things to try.

It's not cheap. I think I paid about £13 for it, which is pretty pricey for a bottle of make up remover. I use this at night to take my make up off, before cleansing  (I use about 4 or 5 cotton pads). The thing I love about Bioderma is that it feels like water on my skin, in the past I have used many make up removers that leave an oily residue, which I can't stand. It doesn't make my skin feel dry or tight, takes the bulk of my make up off and doesn't irritate my eyes - unlike a lot of make up removers.

I feel like Bioderma would only be worth buying if you have sensitive or easily agitated skin - or just beauty obsessed and want to see if it is worth the hype (like I did) - if you are happy with the make up remover you are currently using, you don't need to rush out and buy this. Saying that, I do enjoy using it - but I think I'd try some of the other micellar waters on the market before repurchasing this.

you can find it here.

xx

8 comments:

  1. I Nominated you for a liebster award,

    Check out my blog for more details.


    xoxo http://www.fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love , love Bioderma and it's my favourite micellaer water. I've done a review of 4 of them: http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/face-off-cleansing-waters.html

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've lived in London for 2 years and literally had no idea they did Bioderma on Oxford Street! :o

    Does this remove mascara/waterproof makeup easily? Because I find I have to scrub at my eyes a bit with L'Oreal's Micellar water, but for £3 compared to £12 it's probably worth it haha

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for a Liebster Award.
    Check out the post for more details:)

    http://faithtrustandpixie-dust.blogspot.co.uk/

    Cerys x

    ReplyDelete
  5. want to try this so much X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post I really want to try this also <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I asked my mum to get me some of this cheap when she was on holiday in France... she forgot.

    Slightly gutted :(

    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I've tagged you to do the Beauty Routine Tag! :)
    http://a-is-for-aileen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-beauty-routine-tag.html

    Aileen, xx

    ReplyDelete