Tuesday, September 24

Review • Liz Earle Skin Tonic



After trying (and loving) the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (review here), I really wanted to try more things - so after having a look on some of my favourite skincare blogs, I decided to buy the Skin Boosting Tonic.

I love the fact it is a spray (you can buy a normal bottle for a bit cheaper) it makes it so easy to spritz on in a rush. I spray it about 4 inches away from my face and it is as simple as that! Some other toners can leave my skin feel dry, but this toner leaves my skin feeling refreshed as it has only natural ingredients - so there is no alcohol or other nasties. It smells really nice and it makes my skin fresh and clean and is handy to have in my bag or on flights. I absolutely love this toner (especially the spritzer) and would recommend it to anyone with any skin type! It is defiantly worth the money and I would repurchase. If you haven't tried any Liz Earle products, I would recommend them - I haven't been disappointed with any of there products.

you can find it here.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Check your emails hun xxx lipsticklovexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recently purchased the Cleanse & Polish and am already in love with the brand, it's great to hear their other products live up to the reputation!

    Ex
    http://rareribbon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like an awesome product, I'll try it!

    I just followed you on GFC. If you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    www.astylevictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used three liz earle products as my routine years ago and I liked them - especially this toner :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I've tried this it's amazing! I've tagged you in 'The Autumn Tag' http://laurenmidd.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-autumn-tag.html
    Lauren.xx

    ReplyDelete