Thursday, January 2

The Lipstick Tag

I've been tagged by Alexandra to do the lipstick tag, which I am so excited about doing as I bloody love lipstick and what's better than a whole post dedicated to them?

How many lipsticks do you have? Before doing this tag, I didn't have a clue, but I have just counted and I have 25/30 - which defiantly isn't normal for one person - although that's probably nothing to lots of beauty bloggers!

What was your first lipstick? Umm, I can't remember exactly - I think it was when I was about 9 I went to one of my friends party and in the goody bag we got a Rimmel lipstick and I thought it was amazing, I felt so grown up, haha!

 What is your most worn lipstick? It has to be the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107 - it's a gorgeous purpley/red shade, amazing for autumn & winter - I wear it on a daily basis. If I am going for a more neutral colour it would be MAC Angel, it is the perfect nudey/pinky glossy amazing colour!

 What is your favourite brand of lipstick? For the more expensive brands I love MAC. The colours, finshes, packaging - just everything is beautiful! I would really like to try the YSL ones, but they are a little out of my price range.

 What is your favourite finish? I love matte lipsticks!

 How many lip products do you have in your bag? I tend to have quite a few lipsticks in my bag - but I clear my bag out every 3/4 days and usually come accross about 5 lip produts (usually a lip balm, 2 lipsticks, a lipgloss and a lip butter type of thing).

What product do you use to rock a red lip? The Kate Moss Rimmel 107, which I've already mentioned. I have recently got a MAC red, but I'm yet to use it, so I'll let you know what its like when I give it a go. I also really love the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo - its goregous!

 How do you store your lipsticks? I have alex drawers from Ikea - and have muji storage inside.

 What lip products are you currently lusting after? SO MANY. More MAC colours (Cyber, Diva, Creme Cup)... I could go on & on. Also the Bourjois lip crayons! In my first post (read it here), I mentioned I wanted one and STILL haven't got round to picking one up. And of course, the YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks - but I won't go on about it as I seem to mention them in every post!

That's it for this tag! Hope you enjoyed reading, I tag:
Eleanor (peachpetals)
Gemma (duggydimples)
Natalie (nataliesworld)
Can't wait to read your answers!

xx

59 comments:

  1. oh wowo! 40 lipsticks = crazy. i really only do lip glosses / balms and have maybe 7.. hahaha. lip crayon could be cool :)

    xoxo hobovogue.com . ღ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a little excessive! haha xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you have some beautiful lipsticks!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! Thats so sweet :) xxx

    http://vintagevanityblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its okay lovely, cant wait to read it! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Your lipsticks are really nice.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately as I own a grand total of 1 lipstick and a couple of lip tints I really can't justify doing a whole post on them yet, but thank you for tagging me anyway! The one I do own is a Mac, it's so lovely I would definitely buy from them again!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha! i love mac lipsticks :) xx

      Delete
  6. hahah. I thought I had too much .. but you win!
    Crazy girl!!

    xx
    Faye from fayezlc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Mac lipstick. Seriously the best lipstick in the world! Now I just need a collection like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tag !! i love your MAC lipstick collection !! I love to collect lipsticks but my favorite brand of lipstick is MAC :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely post!!xx

    http://hopephillips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow great post love the photo too! wish I had this much lipstick haha! I also love matt finish especially in winter and plums are my all time fav shade <3 xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. For someone so young your doing a fab job at your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! its a lot of hard work! xx

      Delete
  12. So, so happy I found your blog it's lovely :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Matte lipsticks are my favourite too!

    www.keeping-up-with-katie.blogspot.com

    Katie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices and I love your collection!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for your comment :) the sleek palette is amazing, you should definitely try it! Thanks for the follow, I've followed you back on gfc and bloglovin :)
    Ellie x

    http://gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really want too! aw thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  16. Love your post and your lipsticks :)

    We are following you , best wishes from Bosnia to England :)

    http://lejla23ema34.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved to read your lipstick tag! I usually only wear one color so it was nice to hear about what your favorites are!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sooo many nice lipsticks!
    I only have one MAC lipstick so far, I want more :)
    xxx

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! in my opinion, mac is the best brand for lipstick :) xx

      Delete
  19. Loved this post! your as bad as me with lip products in my bag, i usually clean my bag out a few times a week and find about 5 different products hiding in there! Iv also just bought Angel by mac, its such a lovely pinky nude colour!
    - iv just followed you on bloglovin, if you have time maybe you could take a look at my blog and follow back? im a new blogger :)
    Love,
    Leigh-Ann
    www.kissandmakeup28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i love angel! thank you :) xx

      Delete
  20. What a fun tag! I'm obsessed with lipsticks too... they are just everywhere... somehow I always end up with tons in my bag or just lying around the house. At least I'm prepared though!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my…so many gorgeous lippys *swoon*. My poor wallet.
    Great to find your blog! I'm 15 also. Definitely sticking around for upcoming posts.

    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    Genevieve x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i know they're so pretty! ah cool, thanks! :) xx

      Delete
  22. Great post Im a huge fan of lipsticks too!! And I just recently purchased rimmel kate moss 107 and am in love with it! xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Becky, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Would be lovely if you could follow me on blogspot! I am now following you on blogger as you have a really nice blog! :)
    http://holliefurniss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wouldn't say I have as many lipstick as you, BUT I will say that I understand why you have 40 haha I think I'm heading towards that direction :)
    Love your post!

    enaihposa.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. You should defiantly try YSL lipsticks, especially the Rouge volupte shine range!
    http://jessicafranciss.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  26. this post is so good, i love all of those colours! i would love to have that many lipsticks
    http://amberblogposts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really enjoyed reading this - I don't own any MAC lipsticks ( I definitely need to jump on this band wagon!), but I agree Rimmel do the best highstreet lippies...although Revlon are also releasing a few good ones recently too !!
    atouchofellie.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you NEED some mac ones, haha! they are amazing! I've never tried revlon lipsticks before! xx

      Delete
  28. Ive been debating about getting the rimmel kate moss 107 lipstick, you may have just persuaded me!

    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your lipsticks!!! Great colors as well.
    I also love Rimmel London by Kate Moss lipsticks!
    Would you like to follow each other? :) Xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. you lucky lucky girl to have so many mac lipsticks!!!! I literally cannot go a day without applying something to my lips and all of these colours are beautiful and I bet they look stunning on you. love this post and love your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your lipstick collection makes me want to weep! I NEED THEM ALL!

    http://annieallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete