Tuesday, January 28

What I Got For My Birthday • 2013

The first thing I opened was this little box of goodies. Inside was the NARS Orgasm Foreplay Cheek Palette, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation, L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, MAC RiRi Woo Lipstick, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and a MAC 217 brush.


 From Liz Earle I got a lip gloss, an orange flower body wash, hip and thigh gel, nourishing body cream and lastly the superskin concentrate.
I got the cutest little tartan slippers with Santa and Mrs Clause on, they are so adorable! I also got some tartan pj's which I love!
I got this shower gel, which I picked out myself. (Its from Tesco) and smells incredible! 
I got this, I have no idea where its from but its amazing. It is a white powder, that you sprinkle in your roots to give volume and it works amazingly.

I was given the MAC Pearl Matte Face Powder in Buttercream. I think this was in the Baking Beauties collection earlier in the year - and I really wanted it, and I'm so happy to finally have it!
I got the L'oreal Sublime Bronze Face Tanning Mist.
I am so happy to have Moroccan Oil! It is incredible, and has completely changed the condition of my hair.
I was also given the Morrocan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner which I am so excited to try!
I have wanted to try Babyliss Big Hair for ages, so I was so happy to receive it for my birthday!
My last present, and biggest present was some GHD's from my sister. I absolutely love them, and couldn't be happier with them. (she is probably reading this now, so thanks Lottie!)

I wasn't going to put this post up, as the lighting and quality of the photos aren't the best, as I didn't have my camera at the time - but I thought I would, as I love knowing what people get for their birthdays!

I was so spoilt, and couldn't be happier with everything I got! I can't wait to try out all of my goodies!
Thank you for reading 
xx

35 comments:

  1. So jealous you have the Nars blusher palette! Love these colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful, I can't wait to try it! xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg wow I expected the first picture to be your birthday haul, I didn't expect any more pics and then they just kept coming! You are very lucky, and have some wonderful products. I hope you enjoy using them and a very happy birthday x

    Claire | AgentSmyth | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! My family defiantly over brought me stuff! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. Great birthday gifts the NARS pallet just looks dreamy, I love Morrocan oil too there's nothing else like it you can use it in some many ways, as a treatment, through the ends after styling before blow drying its just such a multi tasker I have tried there shampoo or conditioners though would be interesting to hear your thoughts:) x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous! I know its incredible! x

      Delete
  4. Wow your got some lovely gifts! The nars palette is so pretty!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm one very lucky girl! :) x

      Delete
  5. love the fluffy slippers ! can't wait to see how you use the styler and to see the looks!

    xoxo hobovogue ღ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of lovely goodies! So jealous of all that make-up, especially the mac powder, so pretty :)

    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so many lovely goodies! Lucky you :)

    chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats an amazing haul dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you got some amazing things! I'm particularly jealous of the Nars palette..
    Emily | www.lacarmella.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Nars palette and MAC powder look amazing! You are so lucky :) great haul xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're gorgeous! thank you xx

      Delete
  11. Gaahhh so many awesome presents I don't know where to start!..

    MyLushBox | YouTube | Bloglovin

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything you have looks amazing! Would love to see a full review of the Big Hair and the LE Superskin Concentrate.
    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a review on the Superskin Concentrate already! xx

      Delete
  13. so jealous of the NARS blush palette! it looks so pretty!! xx i've never tried NARS blushes but i've always wanted to!

    http://amygg.blogspot.com/

    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so pretty! you defiantly should x

      Delete
  14. Aww such gorgeous gifts babe, so jealous!
    Afeeyah xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer! Do you think you could do a review on the Nearly Naked Foundation because I'm trying to decide if it should be the next foundation I'll try out from the drugstore :) Those slippers are just too cute, and I really want to get myself of red plaid flannel pants!

    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You were very lucky! I've wanted to try the Mac 217 and the Nars palette- definitely going to ask for them for my birthday too! Would be great if you could a review on the Lumi Magique Primer if you had the time, because I want to try it but not sure if it's right for me. Lovely post, Hollie X

    http://www.its-hollie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete