Sunday, January 19

Versatile Blogger Award


Last year I was nominated by the lovely Lizzy from Lizzy Hearts to do The Versatile Blogger Award. Sorry its so so late, I completely forgot to do it! It is where you have to write 7 facts about yourself, nominate 15 bloggers you would like to see do the tag & link back the person who nominated you!

7 Facts About Me -
I can't stand mess. Even if I'm really late and need to rush out, I will not leave the house until my room is spotless.
I hate talking on the phone.
I went to boarding school.
I am naturally blonde.
Not really a fact about me, but my brother is currently living on Australia and I'm SO jealous - I would love to visit Australia it looks amazing!
I really hate being physically sick and always have done since I was little.
I would love to go to somewhere like Magaluf when I'm older for a girly partying type holiday. Think I may be becoming a little to fond of Magaluf Weekender, haha.

I nominate -
Rachel (rachelelizaaa)
Aileen (a-is-for-aileen)

Can't wait to read your facts girlies!

xx

9 comments:

  1. I always wanted to go on a partying holiday as well, but when I hit 18 in 2012 the novelty of going out drinking soon wore off haha. Lovely post and I love the layout of your blog, it's so pretty!

    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not so much the drinking (I don't think I could stomach it - haha), It is more the experience! Aw thanks! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award!
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloody hell, your blog is amazing! xox

    http://sydneycassidy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Its fine! Can't wait to read your post :) x

      Delete