Thursday, January 16

The January Beauty Wishlist


This month there have been a few beauty bits I have been after, if you would like to see the fashion things I have wanted click here.

Charlotte Tilbury Quad in 'The Vintage Vamp'
YSL Forever Youth Liberator Foundation
YSL Rouge Volupte in 'Nude Beige'
Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Naked 3 Palette

 This month I have really wanted to build up my makeup collection with some higher end pieces that I've heard a lot about, first being the Charlotte Tilbury Quads. I love the Vintage Vamp colours, as I find that purple shades compliment blue eyes the most and it is so convenient to have them all in a little palette. I have seen Fleur talk about the YSL youth liberator foundation a lot and as someone who loves a dewy, natural base - it definitely appeals to me. The Naked 3 palette isn't something I originally wanted, but as I've got the other 2 - why not have all 3? 

xx

11 comments:

  1. Naked 3 palette is up there for me too :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the YSL youth liberator and its literally like perfect skin in a bottle, just always never fails to make my skin look amazing! I'm after the CT dolce vita pallet her make up line looks list worthy, I'm also after the ambient light powders too after hearing there suitable for darker skin tones....roll on pay day haha x


    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about getting the Hourglass power but I am trying to work out which shade to get, which one would you get?

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! your blog is very nice, well done!
    come see mine?
    you're welcome!

    http://cyrilmakeup.blogspot.it

    I follow you .. can you reply please ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Charlotte Tilbury quad is amazing!
    I need it, think I may be adding this to my own wish list!
    Thanks for the post :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all super gorgeous products! I totally agree on the YSL lipstick being way overpriced. Super pretty, but I just can't justify the price. Thanks for sharing this great list!

    tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pretty much want all of those stuff too.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that eyeshadow palette, those are all my colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. need that naked palette in my life! amazing post! :)x

    promise-101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really recommend the Youth Liberator! I'm also desperate for the CT quad :( xx

    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete