Tuesday, November 12

The Sunshine Award


I have been nominated by Lucy from fashionbylucyjane , Hannah from hannahasalways and Natalie from nataliesworld to do the Sunshine Award so it means I have 3 lots of questions to answer, hope you don't get to bored!


11 Random Facts About Me:
1. The Inbetweeners Movie is by far my favourite film, I have probably seen it over 100 times - I used to watch it every night for months.
2. I am the youngest of my siblings. I have a 29 year old brother who lives in Australia, a 26 year old sister who has a baby and another 22 year old sister, who I'm really close to!
3. I have been really lucky to go on holiday to lots of places, including Florida 3 times & Lapland which were both so incredible, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
4. I've had ballet, tap, gymnastics, figure skating and kick boxing lessons.
5. I am addicted to tea. I have at least 3 cups a day. I used to have it in my bottle when I was a baby!
6. I have an 18 month old nephew, who is the cheekiest little boy!
7. I have a cat called Frankie, he is my favourite thing ever.
8. I already have names planned if I have kids, but I don't even want kids LOL (I'm a little bit weird)
9. My 7 (at the time) year old sister got to choose my name.
10. I am 14 (15 next month)
11. I used to go to boarding school.

Questions Lucy Asked:

1. Favourite Blog? I love Khilas blog from Miss Budget Beauty (I also love her Youtube and Vlog Channel) but I usually just scroll through my bloglovin feed and read the blogs I follow on there.

2. Favourite Youtuber? TO MANY. MissBudgetBeauty, MammafulZo, HannahMaggs, TheSacconeJolys & GeorgiaMarie are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

3. What made you start blogging? I have been watching Youtube and reading blogs for quite a few years and thought it would be fun to start my own.

4. A holy grail beauty item? L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

5.  Holy grail clothing item? Topshop Joni Jeans.

6. Holy grail pair of shoes / boots? Topshop Chelsea Boots.

7. Favourite Starbucks Drink? It's so hard to choose, probably a Pumpkin Spice Latte or Caramel Macchiato.

8. Favourite Magazine? I love Glamour & Company.

9. Favourite TV Show? I love The Inbetweeners, TOWIE and Geordie Shore.

10. Current Favourite Song? Drake - Hold On Were Going Home

11. What do you wear when you don't know what to wear? Joni jeans & a jumper.

Questions Hannah Asked:

1. Favourite song at the moment? already answered above.

2. Do you go to a lot of gigs? No - I've never been!

3. Do you prefer Topshop or River Island? Topshop

4. Where is your favourite holiday destination and why? Florida - because everything is Disney and magical, the weather is lovely & I have amazing memories from when I was there.

5. What colour is your bedroom (in the least creepy way)? haha, white (I really dislike coloured walls lol)

6. Where is the most interesting place you've been? Lapland

7. If you could change your name what would you change it to? I've never thought about it actually, I don't mind my name... I was supposed to be called Holly, so I suppose I would call myself that. I also think the name Penelope is cute, but I don't think I'd suit it!

8. What is a beauty product you couldn't live without? Mascara

9. What is your mad obsession? Online shopping (soz bank balance)

10. To-May-To or To-Mah-To? to-mah-to

11. What are/did you study? GCSE's at school

Questions Natalie Asked:

1. If you could relive one moment in your life which would it be and why? I don't know, probably when the day I was born just to see what its like to be newborn, haha!

2. If there was one song you wish you had written what would it be? I have no idea

3. Who is your beauty/fashion icons? Fashion wise, I get insporation from people on the street and for beauty probably Tanya Burr, I love her tutorials. 

4. Who is your favouite Yotubers / Bloggers? already answered above.

5. If you could share one piece of advice with your followers what would it be? Blogging advice : the amount of followers you have doesn't mean ANYTHING. I'd rather have 3 followers who actually enjoy reading my blog than 3 thousand that have just followed in the hopes of a follow back. What makes a blog successful is putting time and effort into your posts and meaning what you are writing.

6. Whats your favourite thing about autumn/winter? Winter Fashion and Christmas of course!

7. What would your ultimate dream job be? I've always fancied being a lawyer or barrister.

8. Considering you have a blog how do you deal with writers block? I just don't write, I wait until a time (usually at like 1 in the morning) when I feel like writing a post.

9. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self some valuable advice you wish you would have known back then what would it have been? Considering I'm not 16 I can't really answer that - but just some advice to my younger self is to not bunk in the toilets when I have Maths, it does not help in the future!

10. If you could play a character in a movie or tv program who would you chose and why? She isn't really a character, but Charlotte from Geordie Shore - I have loved her before GS was well known, and still do now. She seems so lovely and genuine and is doing well for herself!

This post was so long & took me forever to answer - so well done if you read it all! haha

I Nominate:
Emily (from Lipstick Love)
Eleanor (from Peach Petals)
Hannah (from The Glam Addict)
Jade (from Pint Size Pixie)
Maxine (from Snarfcat)
Tasha (from Tasha Meline)
Collette (from Shrewd Fox)

My Questions For You:
1. What do you hope to achieve by blogging?
2. Whats your favourite mascara?
3. What is something you want to change about your blog? (If there is anything)
4. Favourite skincare product?
5. Autumn/Winter fashion staple?
6. Starbucks or Costa?
7. Favourite "well known" blogger?
8. Favourite blogger who isn't "well known" / under 300 followers?
9. Favourite drugstore / highstreet brand?
10. Favourite highend brand?
11. Something you want to splash out on / treat yourself on?

Let me know when you have done your post, I would love to have a read of your answers!

xx

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Award Becky, I love your posts and you really deserve it! Thank you soooooooooo much for nominate me! ♥ Love youuu :D xx
    Franzi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much for this nomination :) thanks so much for reading my blog!!!!
    I'm excited to see your future posts!!!! :) :) :)

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love! Thanks for the nomination will get to it and have it up in the new few days. I adore your blog!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for nominating me sweetie :) this looks like such a fun tag! never seen it before. Thanks for reading my blog, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great facts :) I have never heard of this award so nice x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey! I was looking around for new blogs to follow and yours is absolutely amazing! I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award! You can find more information in the post on my blog! Hope you choose to accept this award :)

    Jenny xx
    jennyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed your blog post and the blog itself! pop over and check mine out if u get a sec? Im a folllower of you now too! xx

    http://merakidublin.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete