Saturday, November 30

OOTD • Tartan & Disco Pants

Jumper - Primark (find similar)  //  Scarf - Primark (find similar)  //  Disco Pants - American Apparel (find here)  //  Coat - Topshop (find here)  //  Bag - Accessorize (find here)  //  Shoes - Primark (find similar)

On the 13th of November I was in the audience of  "The Paul O'Grady Show" the guests were Paddy Mcguiness (from the show Take Me Out), Mel C - (who was Sporty Spice from the Spice Girls), Matt Cardle (From X Factor), Pasty Kensit (from Emmerdale), Flawless (from Britains Got Talent) and obviously Paul O'Grady, who is actually in hospital now - he had a heart attack a few days after I saw him - which is really sad. But anyway, this is what I wore! It was FREEZING, so I went for a thick jumper, a massive fleece lined coat, a scarf some disco pants and some flats.

So that's what I wore, Hope you enjoyed my first OOTD!

xx

9 comments:

  1. Becky, I love the new blog design! Also, you have such lovely fashion sense, may i have your wardrobe please? ;) hehe xxx

    http://peach-petals-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!<3

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!! I've seen famile fortunes live, was soo funny! And also Alan Carr when one direction were on :')

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit soo much! :) xx

    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love your scarf, definitely going to have to try and find that! Nice outfit too,

    Alanah
    x

    www.alarahblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a cute outfit, that coat looks so frickin warm I want it!!!
    xxxxxxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this outfit!
    Love your sweater :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete