Thursday, November 21

Christmas Wishlist • Beauty On A Budget


Make up and beauty products are what seem to make up most of my christmas wish lists - but as it can be so expensive, I thought I'd do a post of all the beauty bits that would be a lovely gift idea, all of which are £15 or under! Hopefully this is helpful to those of you who are on a budget, taking part in secret santa, or even to help you bulk out your christmas wish list! 

MAC eye shadow in 'Satin Taupe' (find here) - Satin Taupe is such a universal shade, which suites every skin tone and colour. It's a beautiful shimmery taupe which any makeup lover would be happy to receive. 

Essie nail polish in 'A Cut Above' (find here) - This nail polish is perfect for the festive season. It is a rose gold glitter and would look amazing over a black polish. 

MAC lipstick in 'Rebel' (find here) - I am such a massive fan of dark lips in the winter and Rebel is a colour I have had my eye on for so long. I think it is a good gift for girls that are experimental with their makeup. 

MAC lipstick in 'Creme Cup' (find here) - Creme Cup is a good shade for someone who isn't comfortable wearing dark shades like Rebel - but still have an interest in makeup. It is definitely a safe option for someone you don't know very well. 

Lush 'Secret Santa' bath bomb (find here) -  Lush bath bombs are quite overpriced, so it is always nice to receive something like this as a gift. Secret Santa is especially cute, it is a little gingerbread house with a santa inside! 


What beauty bits do you recommend for under £15?
xx

17 comments:

  1. Great Christmas list!! :) Love all these products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start collecting the Mac eyeshadow's in a mac palette, but I can never find how much the palette is. It's the 15 pan version, would you know?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mac-pro-palette-large-single-mac-palette-eye-shadow-x15-insert-NIB-/221288352831?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3385d04c3f

      Is that the one you're looking for? <3
      beautyandurban.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Mac lipsticks and eyeshadows look like they would make great little gifts for friends. Might add a couple of these things to my christmas list too, the mac lipstick in 'creme cup' looks really pretty!
    Alanah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! :) Check out the rules and stuff here - http://a-is-for-aileen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html

    Aileen :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea Satin Taupe was only £10, that's definitely going on my christmas list! Great post, I'm definitely going to follow you when i get on my computer (my phone doesn't want to cooperate, haha) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I love it! New follower here, I can't wait to read more of your posts xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! i've been reading your blog for a while! xx

      Delete
  7. Can't believe I've only just found your blog! I love this post

    rebeccaroseetc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lush bath bomb is adorable! I love your blog, following :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your blog! rebel is definitely on my wishlist :)
    http://laurabeeeeee.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! its such a pretty colour! x

      Delete