Thursday, November 14

The November Lust List

Usually with my monthly wishlists I like to incorporate some fashion items, but this month I have been buying all the clothes I wanted (oops) - however, I have had my eye on a lot of beauty bits at the minute.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - I have never found a concealer I love, and most days I don't use it - but when I was at a NARS counter I swatched it and it felt / looked beautiful - I had previously swatched some purple toned eye shadow on the back of my hand beforehand and the concealer completely covered it without looking cakey and it felt really hydrating (this was only on the back of my hand, but I assume it would be the same on my face). I have wanted it ever since.

Benefit Countdown To Love Advent Calander  - I have wanted to try a beauty advent calander for ages - the Benefit one has only just launched this year and I really want to try it - but it's £50 and there are no full size products in it which is dissapointing!

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm - This cleanser is a blogger favourite and after reading Amy's post (you should follow her if you haven't already!) it has made me want it even more!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 'Romantic' - I saw this on Charlottes favourites and have wanted it since, it looks like such a beautiful colour for winter!

MAC MSF in 'Centre Of Attention'  - This product is also a blog inspired want. I saw this on Harriet's blog and the day after I went into MAC, and had a look at it, and it is beautiful! This is limited edition so if you like the look of it, you better get it soon!

Benefit So Hooked On Carmella  I have never found the "perfect perfume" because I am so picky with scents, but when I smelt the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess perfume I loved it - but I didn't get it because I didn't like the packaging (how ridiculous am I? haha), and this one by Benefit smells identical. (Have a sniff when you go past a Benefit counter, it smells like coconuts and holidays - probably not appropriate for this time of the year) but its smells SO delicious.


 L'oreal Lumi Magique Primer - I have heard so many rave reviews of this primer from people like Shaaanxo, and I want to try and use primers more and this one sounds lovely!


That’s everything I have been lusting after this month! What have you been eyeing up?

xx

10 comments:

  1. omg that benifit advent calandar is the dream!
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that advent calendar! Also I've heard great things about the Revlon lip crayons!

    I tagged your for the Lipstick Tag over on my blog, check it out :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 2 does seem overpriced but fantastic nevertheless, but what woukd I know? I'm not such of a beauty blogger, or make-up gal :)

    I also, would love it if you could email me at authorwriter1d@gmail.com , I have a sort of proposition/question. Email me? Again : Authorwriter1d@gmail

    Smiley Face,
    Ony

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wish for Revlon Just bitten and that advent calendar! You got a nice blog! You can visit my blog too and maybe we can follow each other. Just let me know. Keep in touch dear! xoxo, Lhen :)

    http://ohmylhenyxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the concealer, it is really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Becky I've nominated you for The Liebster Award go and have a look here -> http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/liebster-award.html congratulations!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - but I've already done it x

      Delete
  7. Hi, I nominated you for the versatile blogger award- the details are on my blog here :)

    http://thatisbeautylicious.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!
    I nominated you for the Leibster Award over on my blog :)
    Here is the link: http://tasha-meline.blogspot.com/2013/11/leibster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Revlon.. it's on my wishlist as well :)

    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.hu/ if you want you can check my blog out, it would make me very happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete