Tuesday, November 19

Skincare Series • Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate


As it's getting so so cold in the UK, and my skin is getting drier, I felt like something was missing from my routine, so after reading different blogs and having a look around, I thought I would try out the Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate.

Price - The full size is £40.50, but you can get the sample size (which I have) for just £20.
Packaging - It comes in a cute little glass roller ball.
Application -  I apply it to my fingertips and massage it into my face.

I haven't used an oil before, but when having a look on the Liz Earle website I decided to give it a try as now its coming into winter I feel like its a step missing from my skincare routine. I was very tempted to get the larger size, but as I didn't know if I would like it I went for the 10ml roller ball and it was only £20.
This oil is for oily or dry skin, if your skin is dry it will hydrate and moisturise, but if your skin is oily it will help to balance out your skin. 
This smells absolutely horrendous, its really hearbly and very strong which I can't stand, so I have to hold my breath when applying it so I don't feel like throwing up, haha! For how this works I can defiantly look past the smell, it is a miracle worker!
It hydrates my skin and helps with any dry patches, makes my face look radiant - and also clears up my skin of breakouts and prevents them! 

When this runs out, I will defiantly go for the larger size, it is fantastic - I couldn't recommend it enough. If you are looking to treat yourself, or get a little stocking filler gift this would be perfect.

you can find it here.

Have you tried this? What do you think about oils?
Thank you for reading 
xx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing I have dry skin and just started using oils but this sounds one to try

    New followers
    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. skincare for home

    ReplyDelete