Tuesday, October 14

OOTD • Window Pane Checks

Top - Topshop (find here)  //  Jeans - Topshop (find here)  //  Jacket - Miss Selfridge (find here)
//  Boots - Topshop (find here)

The weather is at that inbetween stage, where it is to cold to wear t-shirts and too warm to wear coats, meaning getting ready everyday is a bit of a nightmare (I think this calls for a shopping trip..?). I recently saw the shirt in one of Lily Pebbles' hauls and had to have it. I have been eyeing up everything from dresses to kimonos in the grid print, but thought I would ease myself in with the shirt as it is so wearable and such a staple for an autumn wardrobe. I am wearing it with my trusty black topshop joni jeans, some chelsea boots and my leather jacket for an every day outfit, but it can always be tucked into a leather skater skirt for a more formal occasion.

xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, looks great with the jacket too, I love checks! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple, but really well put together outfit :)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shirt, just can't justify the price of it! You look lovely xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! that shirt is so pretty :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is amazing!! I LOVE the shirt. I might buy it....

    http://www.loyaltofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love absolutely everything about this outfit from head to toe. The pattern of your blouse is fabulous. x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe want follow each other? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete