Sunday, October 12

Lush Christmas Haul

 Golden Wonder Bath Bomb £3.75 (find here) //  Secret Santa Bath Bomb £5.79 (not available online)  // Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb £3.50 (find here)  //  Star Light, Star Bright Bath Melt £3.50 (find here)

Last year I went a bit overboard on the LUSH Christmas bath bombs and I didn't end up using them all, so when I recently came across the few I didn't use it was like Christmas came early. As far as I know all of these products are still available, apart from the gingerbread house - which is so sad as that is probably one of my favourites! 

I have had the Golden Wonder bath bomb for a few years now, it became a bit of a tradition that I would get one every Christmas. It smells INCREDIBLE, sort of like an orangey, citrus smell that is very fresh and clean. Next is the Secret Santa bath bomb, not much point going in to depth about it as it is now discontinued, but I couldn't not give it a mention. On one side it has a door with the word 'Grotto' engraved above and the other side has a candy cane and window. The bath bomb is huge, you could probably get about 3 baths out of it! It has the scent of the lush perfume 29 High Street, which is actually created to smell the same as if you were to walk into a LUSH shop - so as you can imagine, it smells amazing. Next is Luxury Lush Pud, it is purple with multi coloured polka dots and a holly on top. It smells like lavender which isn't my favourite scent, but it isn't too strong and is nice to have before bed.  The last thing is the Star Light, Star Bright bath melt. I've not tried a LUSH bath melt before, so I am excited to see what it's like. It is a really cute glittery star, but the glitter goes everywhere and whenever I pick it up, the glitter melts off into my hands - which can get very messy. It smells so lovely, really zesty and limey, I can't wait to see if it lives up to the skincare benefits it claims too!

What festive bath products do you like getting from LUSH? I'd love to hear some recommendations!

xx

13 comments:

  1. I'm all about the bubble bars. I also got a haul recently, I'm yet to do a post about it but I'm putting off using them so I can write about them haha!
    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I loved the christmas bits last year! I think the christmas pud was my fave with all of the colours in the bath! x

    www.beautiboe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush, Perfect as usual!
    xx,
    AnnCates
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are so cute!!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want to buy all of the Lush goodies! Especially the limited edition ones! xo

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive just bought a load of these! cant wait to use them all!

    Charlotte// www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow you got some gorgeous pieces. I really need to check out the new collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Lush and I want to go overboard, but I need to be wise as this is the first Christmas I'm experiencing with Lush :)

    annaboho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I just bought the star one myself, looking forward to trying it :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these things so much!!

    http://myreverielane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I noticed you follow my old blog, I've actually moved over to wordpress and would love it if you followed my blog over there to keep up to date! Simply click on any of my posts to see my 'follow' button in my sidebar. Lovely post by the way! I bought Northern Lights and Candy Mountain from Lush last week!

    Hannah x

    http://hannahasalways.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete