Wednesday, October 22

OOTD • Dogtooth

Jumper - New Look (find here)  //  Skirt - New Look (find here)  // Coat - Miss Selfridge (find similar)   //  Boots - Topshop (find similar)

I've not had the opportunity to ride my bike much since getting it in the Summer, so since October has been surprisingly warm and sunny, I thought I'd make the most of it. My jumper and skirt were recent finds at New Look, which isn't a shop I usually go in - so I was pleasantly surprised when I picked out these gems. My coat and boots are old staples. I brought my coat in Miss Selfridge in the beginning of the year and my chelsea boots are a pair I got from Topshop about 2 years ago and wear everyday without fail each winter - I love mixing old favourites with new finds!

xx

8 comments:

  1. Your coat is sooo cute and I love your bicycle!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially the coat! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love the bicycle! <3

    Abbey xo | absie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tights, boots, and skirt together. Cute outfit! Looks like so much fun riding the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bike is soo classic and cute! I love your boots :)

    -Pow!

    www.interruptedpow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh! I love the chelsea boots and the skirt. You got a rad bike too. :)
    Hope you can visit my blog. Let me know what you think about it!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to! - I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections
    Paperback International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is your bicycle?! I've been looking for something like this for ages, its so cute! Love your coat too x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete