Sunday, October 5

OOTD • The Black Coat

 Top - Zara (find similar)  //  Jeans - Topshop (find here)  //  Coat - Topshop (find here)  //  Boots - ASOS  (find here)  //  Bag - Accessorize  (find here)

Despite being told my black coat looks like an undertakers jacket - I really really like it.  I have been looking for a plain black coat to wear with everything as I only seem to have acquired pastel jackets which can be tricky to wear when your outfit isn't black, white or grey. I find the fit of the coat really nice, it is a slim fit without being clingy and hits just above the knee. I chose to wear it with a v neck stripy tee which I picked up in Zara, some ripped jeans which I have worn to death, my heeled chelsea boots and a black bag. It is an outfit I like to chuck on and know I'm going to be really comfy whilst still managing to look put together. 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Loved this post! I think a black coat is a must as it goes with any outfit x

    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great staple coat! I love how you styled it, especially adore those Zara jeans - love it!!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit and location! I love the coat :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh you look gorgeous! Love the look. :)

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a pretty outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, nice blog you have here!


    http://kissthestarsblog.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are lovely! This outfit looks great on you :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! the jeans and coat are Lush! x


    plainleahjayne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete