Sunday, December 22

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This post is going to be a wish list of all the novelty christmas bits I have seen and thought were far to cute not to share!

John Lewis wooden train station (find here) I was watching Khila (from Miss Budget Beauty) vlogmas videos and she was showing this train station. The windows light up and the little train goes round and I thought it was a bit different from the average decorations which I really liked.

Tesco scandi cushions (find here) - I have all white bedding as it gives me the option to have different printed cushions and I think these ones from Tesco are so sweet! They bring a festive touch without looking to busy.

Deannas Delightful Gifts santa mug (find here) - Everyone needs a Christmas themed mug to drink from in December. I am a tea addict, so something like this would be perfect for me!

Topshop gingerbread man jumper find here) - I saw this in Topshop a while ago, and thought it was so adorable, although it seems like everyone has this now. As much as I love gingerbread men, I think I'll be giving this one a pass as £42 for something I am only going to wear at home is a little bit ridiculous.

Missguided christmas jumper nails (find here) - When I was placing an order with Missguided the other day I spotted these and thought they were adorable! They are stick on fake nails and the design on them is meant to be like a Christmas jumper - and it would be great to if you don't have the time to do nail art but still want some festive nails.

Topshop reindeer fairisle socks (find here) - Christmas socks are a must have. I love the fairisle print and these would be super cosy for the colder months.

M&S robin christmas decoration (find here) - I saw this in one of Zoe's (from mammafulzo) haul videos and thought it was so adorable. M&S christmas bits are always so cute.

New Look robin bobble hat (find here) - Going along with the robin theme I have going on, I thought this hat from new look was so sweet - not sure how often it would make an appearance out of my house, but none the less I love it!

I am going to finish this post now before I say "Christmas" or "Cute" one more time - haha!
What Christmassy bits have you had your eye on?

xx

26 comments:

  1. The hat and jumper are so adorable :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, that jumper is so cute! love the blog redesign too :)

    http://lizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is adorable! Lovely post.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, gingerbread men are SO cute x

      Delete
  4. I love the jumper! Happy holidays :)

    Davina x http://davina-tian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so sweet! aw thanks, you too :) x

      Delete
  5. I love your Christmas wishlists!
    Im a new follower - love your blog!

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just recently followed your blog, and just spent way too much time going through all your posts. Absolutely love it! You're beautiful as well. Hope you're having a lovely Christmas :) xx

    http://www.julesianna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is adorable defo going to follow xx
    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's some really cute stuff! Your blog is so cute <3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a blast :)

    Visit my blog: Blossoming Wallflower And get 10% off code there :)
    Follow me: Facebook | Instagram |Bloglovin | Lookbook | Twitter | GFC
    Let me know if you follow me and i will follow you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! I'm going to follow :)

    I've just posted a wishlist too!

    http://katinhaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw a cushion like this one -or very similar, at Primark. I did not buy it and I'm still regretting it T_T
    I hope you had a nice Christmas by the way. I'm going to follow you, your blog is so cute ^,^
    Greetings from Barcelona! (and if you want to visit my blog as well you're more than welcome ♥) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. the topshop gingerbread jumper is so so cute,love your blog! your clothes are so nice , so glad i found you and i hope you had a great christmas x

    Id love if we both followed eachother,let me know if you would like to , Ella x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. ah thanks, but i've had it like this for months - haha! x

      Delete
  14. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award for your blog because it is so amazing, head on over to my blog http://tayloramyleask.blogspot.co.uk/ to check out the rules, thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete