Sunday, December 15

My 15th Birthday





Yesterday I turned 15, so I decided to put a few photos together and write a blog post as a little something for me to look back on. I started the day off by opening presents - which is always really exciting, and I ended up getting some really amazing gifts! Then we got ready and went to The Breakfast Club. I'd not been there before, but after seeing way to many people instagram pictures of their pancakes (and if you know me, you know I have a lil' pancake obsession) - I had to go. The food was SO yummy and the portions were huge, I didn't manage to even get halfway through mine, it is definitely somewhere I'd recommend! By the time we got home, we was ready to go back out for dinner again. We went to Nandos, because I am a bit of a picky eater and wanted to go somewhere I knew I loved (and who doesn't love Nandos?). By the time we came home my phone had died, so I don't have any more photos - but all I did was blow the candles out of my cake (and eat it of course) and my sister came over and gave me her card and presents. 

So all in all I had a really nice relaxed day, which involved doing a lot of eating and opening presents - which I'm not complaining about!
xx

12 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! Loved the pictures. x
    http://classychicxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! You look gorgeous<3

    beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh this is lovely, sounds like a great day :) Happy Birthday!

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww happy birthday!i remember on my 15th birthday i had PE and i had to run round a gym for like an hour and a half hehe!those pancakes look gorgeous!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that shirt! You're so pretty! Love your blog!xxx

    emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out the info here http://bibleofanaddict.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/liebster-award.html
    Great blog!
    Bible of an Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know its late but I hope you had an amazing birthday.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very very pretty and happy belated birthday!!!

    http://savvystyle97.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete