Tuesday, December 10

The Birthday Lust List


With my birthday coming up, I thought I would put together a little wish list of a few things I've had my eye on recently.

Glossy Box subscription (find here) - I have heard a lot about beauty boxes and I would love to give one a try. From the different reviews I have seen, I think GlossyBox appeals to me most.

Ted Baker makeup bag (find here) - I saw a mint green version of this makeup bag earlier in the year and despite hunting everywhere I can't seem to find it any more, so I've settled with the pink which I still think is pretty. I love the plastic make up bags, as it is far more durable for storing products. 

Benefit Rockateur blush (find here) - I've not tried any of the Benefit boxed blushes before - mainly because of the garish (and dare I say tacky...) packaging. However Rockateur looks like such a beautiful shimmery coral.

Illamasqua Hydraveil primer (find here) - As someone who suffers with dry skin, putting foundation on in the winter isn't always the best idea - I would love to try a primer targeted to drier skin as opposed to oily skin.

Canon 600D camera (find here) - Every blogger and vlogger seems to have this camera and as it will be my first DSLR I wanted to play it safe with something that I know is good and easy to use.

Illamasqua Skin Base foundation (find here) - I have wanted to try this foundation for such a long time, as I've heard so many good things about it. I brought it for my mum and sister for their birthdays so hopefully they'll return the favour! haha

I hope this post helps those of you who are struggling with what to put on your Birthday or Christmas lists, as I know these posts always give me a bit of inspiration! If you would like to see a birthday haul, then let me know - as they are one of my favourite posts/videos! 

xx

13 comments:

  1. I actually love your birthday wishlist so much haha! I asked for that Ted Baker makeup bag for my birthday in October but unfortunately I didn't get it.. you will have to tell me what it is like if you receive it. I have always wanted one of those professional cameras, they seem amazing. And the Benefit Rockateur looks gorgeous. Really love your blog, I think it's great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, haha! definatly - hopefully i do get it! thank you xx

      Delete
  2. only a few days to go! we love ted baker's range!! we hope you have a lovely day even though you may not get any of these

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have just come across your blog and so glad I did, it's so pretty!

    ohruby.blogspot.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing love the camera choice and illamasqua products <3

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I'm asking for Canon 600D for this Christmas hehe. Nice blog! You can visit my site too and we can follow each other on GFC and other connecting sites. Just let me know. Keep in touch dear :)

    http://www.missordonya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! How do you make these picture wishlists though? Is there like a website or.. :)

    ReplyDelete