Wednesday, December 18

Christmas Wishlist • The Beauty Splurge


I did a post recently about some budget beauty bits that would be good as stocking fillers, secret santa, or just as a little something and seeing as that post went down well I thought I would do a post of some of the more high end products as some inspiration for your christmas wish lists.

Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm (find here) - Is there anyone who doesn't rave about this lip balm in the blogging world? I think this would be such a sweet stocking filler, especially as the weather takes it toll on your lips in the colder months.

GHD straighteners (find here) - After breaking my straighteners, my sister has let me borrow her GHD's and they are amazing! A pricey, but really handy gift.

Chanel Soliel Tan De Chanel bronzer (find here) - This is one of those presents that you don't really need, but would never buy for yourself, which are my favourite kind of presents to receive. 

YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick (find here) - I feel like I mention these in every wish list - but I really really want one. The packaging is unreal and the shades are so beautiful. What girl wouldn't want this sitting under the tree?

NARS Sheer Glow foundation (find here) - I always watch Tanya Burr's tutorials and she is never without this foundation. Her skin always seems so radiant and flawless when she has it on, which has made me desperate to give it a go for myself.

Clarasonic Mia (find here) - I am really skeptical about face brushes, so I want to see if it works more than anything. If you haven't already heard about the clarasonic, it is basically a massive toothbrush for your face - which helps to get rid of any make up and clean pores.

REN Radiance Renewal mask (find here) - This has done the rounds on the blogs, everyone from Vivianna Does Makeup to Fleur De Force seems to rave about it - so I would love to give it a try.

They are a few of the pricier things on my high end wish list, although I certainly do not need any more makeup! What is on your Christmas list?

xx

16 comments:

  1. Great picks! I am trying to hint about the NARS foundation to my parents haha :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hopefully they get it for you :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the Clarasonic & can recommend it massively. It makes my skin so fresh and radiant. I've used the Ren mask too, it doesn't live up the Clarasonic at all but kind of does the same job. I also sleep in the Baume from Nuxe every night & love that too… I'd chose Illamasqua's foundation over the Nars too. I have both, I'm a beauty junkie too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the reccomendations :) i really want to try the clarasonic - my skin is SO bad at the moment. Ooh, I want to try the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation x

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting to try the Clarisonic out for a while now myself! Great suggestions, will definitely be looking into that mask...

    Emily,
    shesgotclassandsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Hope you participate as well!
    The rules or on my blog!

    http://misabel5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely, but i've already done it :) x

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please stop commenting this on all of my posts! :)

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous picks, we can see why they've all made it to your wishlist. We've desperately wanted to try the YSL lipsticks, but haven't been able to bring ourselves to put up the money!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That YSL lipstick looks gorgeous! It looks very similar to Revlon Cherries in the Snow which is about 1/3 of the price.

    www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually want the nude colour but they didn't have a stock photo of that, haha! thanks for reccomending it anyway :)

      Delete
  8. maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    shootingdiamond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received the Soliel Tan De Chanel for christmas and I love it <3
    http://beautyfashion-life.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete