Saturday, December 28

What I Got For Christmas 2013

I want to start off by saying I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got lots of goodies! For the last 3 days I have been glued to youtube, watching what other people got for Christmas and thought it would be fun to do my own! I got so spoilt, and am really grateful to have a family that know me so well!
Thorntons Chocolate Parcels, Raffello Roche, Dairy Milk Snowy Delight, Dairy Milk Winter Wonderland & Thorntons Snowman. 
Guylians
Topshop Gingerbread-men socks, Accessorize Christmas socks, primark fluffy socks
Primark - Pug Slippers
Moustache Glass
Personalised Key Ring
Personalised Midi Ring
Personalised Mug
Home Alone DVD
Inbetweeners Box Set
Rhino Shield - Impact Protection Shatterproof Screen Protecter
Mustache Make Up Bag
Primark - Heart Cushion
Primark - Pj Bottoms
Topshop - Pj's
Primark - Set Of 3 Knickers
I know some people are offended by underwear, but I don't really see why as its only material, and everyone wears it! But if it offends you, just carry on scrolling! :)
H&M - Bra & Knickers
Leather Skirt
Accessorize - Bobble Hat
River Island  - Belly Bar
Primark - Hand Warmer
Canon - 600 D

I was going to do one haul, but this is becoming really long, so I am going to do all the beauty bits I got in another post. I am so happy with everything I have, and am really grateful.

If you have done a haul, link me it and I'll defiantly watch / read it! Or if not, what did you get this year?

xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, you go such lovely presents! Lucky you! I'm so jealous of the camera! And the pug slippers! Hope you had a wonderful day, love Eleanor xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great presents, so so lucky! I love the bobble hat and socks, so perfect for the winter!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing presents, I want that canon camera too.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got some amazing presents! Guylean chocolates are the BEST!

    http://www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inbetweeners! Love a good box-set.
    I'm glad you had a good Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've already finished watching it, i love the inbetweeners! x

      Delete
  6. I got the canon 600D for christmas too! It's amazing, right?!
    and the inbetweeners is probably the most re-watched show I own! It's so funny :)

    you got lovely things for christmas, love your blog xxx

    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it! I know, the inbetweeners are the besssst! haha! xx

      Delete
  7. so much chocolate ahah lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete