Thursday, August 29

The Liebster Award


I was nominated by the lovely Emily, to do the Liebster Award. It is an award for bloggers with under 200 followers to discover some new blogs!

1. What is one make up item you can't live without? -  Definitely mascara, even if I am quickly popping out I will always put mascara on.

2. If you had to choose between drugstore and high end make up which would it be? - If money wasn't an option - high end. They have a better selection of make up and the packaging is unreal.

3. What is your favourite brand for lipsticks? - Without a doubt MAC. I love the colour range and all the different finishes, there is something for everyone. For high street the Rimmel Kate lipsticks are amazing, they are so similar to MAC lipsticks!

4. When & why did you start your blog? - I started this blog just over a week ago so I'm only new to it but so far I love doing it! I started my blog after years of reading blogs and watching youtube, and thought it would be something fun to do! It's also lovely to chat to other girls who have the same interests as me!

5. Chocolate or sweets? - Chocolate for sure! I love it. I can't remember the last time I ate sweets, probably over a year ago - I'm not a massive fan of them.

6. What is your favourite make up brand? - MAC and Illamasqua - I can't choose between them! For highstreet I really love Bourjois and Revlon!

7. What is your favourite time of year?Winter. I love Christmas. It's so magical and cosy - I love snuggling up and watching Christmassy films whilst it's pouring of rain outside. My birthday is also a few weeks before Christmas, which means more presents, haha!

8. If you were given £100 to spend on either make up or clothes which would you spend it on? - Can't I have £100 for both? Haha, probably make up - there is no way I need any more but I love it, I can't help but go into a MAC if I'm walking past... I think I have a problem.

9. What is your favourite foundation?I go through fazes of liking different foundations. At the moment I can't get enough of rimmel wake me up!

10. What are your top 3 high street stores to shop at? Primark, Topshop & Boots.

11. What do you want to be doing in 5 years time?In 5 years time I will be 19 (almost 20). I would love to still be blogging (regardless if it became successful, I just love doing it), hopefully having passed my GCSE'S & A levels and maybe going into Uni or doing a make up course  - but as long as I am happy, I don't mind what I'm doing.

So that it is for all of the questions, feel free to do this tag if you like the sound of the questions.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Aw, enjoyed reading your answers :) Agree with a lot of them, especially favourite high street shops. Love a good trip to Primark!

    You're blog is great, I'm glad you found something you like doing at such a young age! I'm following you back, looking forward to your future posts :)

    Alexandra
    xx

    ReplyDelete