Sunday, August 18

The August Lust List



Welcome to my first post on this blog! To start off with, I thought I would do a wish list of bits and pieces I've had my eye on this month. 

Bourjois Lip Crayon in 'Peach On The Beach' I've not tried any of the chubby stick lip products, as none of the colours have really appealed to me. However, after seeing and swatching these when I was having a browse in Boots, I came across the shade Peach On The Beach and it is the most gorgeous peachy pink shade, only problem is.. it seems to be sold out everywhere!

Butter London Nail Polish in 'Trout Pout' - I always have a little look at the Butter London stand and drool over all the beautiful shades - Trout Pout being one of them. It is quite similar to the Bourjois Lip Crayon in colour - so pretty for summer!

Essie Polish in 'In The Cab-ana' - This is the perfect 'on holiday' nail polish. It is a greeny aqua blue colour, and would look incredible around the pool or beach.

Estee Lauder Blush in 'Tease' - I saw Tanya Burr use this recently and it looked so gorgeous on. It is a  gorgeous pink shade with a golden sheen *insert heart eyes emoji*

My Future Listography Book - I am a big fan of making lists, I go through countless notebooks and I love to write so the activity style books have always appealed to me. I think having a future listography book would be really cool to fill in at my age, and look back at in the future to see what I wanted my life to be like and how it actually turned out.

Topshop Mom Jeans - After seeing these on the hanger in Topshop, I wasn't so sure, however, after trying them on I fell in love with them. I think the mom fit really suit my body shape - and who doesn't love mom jeans?

NARS Bronzer in 'Laguna' - Is there anyone who doesn't talk about this bronzer? I don't usually buy things just because there is a hype sorrounding it, but after seeing it featured in countless tutorials and seeing how beautiful it looks on, I am desperate to try it. 

MAC 266 Brush - I have been meaning to buy an angled brush for my eyebrows for the longest time and was never sure on what one to get, but I have seen Gabby from velvetgh0st use it in a lot of her tutorials and I always think it looks really good.

Thank you for having a read of my first post - hopefully there will be lots to come!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Great list, I love my Topshop jeans. Have you ever looked in Superdrug for Essie? Some larger stores sell loads!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted 'tease' so much but I couldn't find it anywhere.

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some Mom jeans from Topshop and they are definitely worth buying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Future Listography is such a cool idea! It would be great to keep and eventually tick off everything! xx

    ReplyDelete