Thursday, August 22

Review • Moroccan Oil


I have been dying my hair since I was about 12 and use heat on a daily basis, so it's safe to say my hair isn't in the best condition. As my hair is fine, finding an oil that doesn't weigh down my hair or make it feel greasy can be a struggle. At a recent trip to the salon, the hairdresser used some Moroccan Oil products in my hair. Days after I couldn't help but notice how soft it was, whilst still looking clean and freshly washed, I was pretty much sold - so I made my way over to the Feel Unique website and purchased a bottle.

 I use Moroccan Oil twice a week, after I have washed and blow dried my hair - I run 2 pumps through the mid lengths and ends. It makes my hair feel so incredibly soft and silky until the next time I wash it. My natural hair is curly, and can tend to get frizzy, but I find that Moroccan Oil really helps to de-frizz it and keep it smoother for longer. It smells SO nice and I find the scent hangs around for a while and when my hair is down I will quite often smell it and think to myself "ooh what's that smell?" after realising it's my hair... awkward. The container is glass, which looks lovely and luxurious, but I am always so cautious of dropping it. The pump is a life saver, I always get the perfect amount out which means no product goes to waste. I know a lot of bloggers comment on how it helps their hair to grow and whilst I do have long hair - I don't think its down to this, as my hair has always grown fast and I'm not sure if there are any products out there that do help hair to grow - so I can't really comment on that aspect, however I do agree that it makes my hair look and feel healthy and prevents split ends. 

This is one of the few products I see the hype over, and I would definitely recommend it. Moroccan Oil is a god send, £32 may seem a little steep for a hair oil - but having healthy hair makes such a difference to the look of it when styled and unless I find something better, I will continue to repurchase it.

you can find it here.

Have you got any lower end hair oil recommendations?

xx

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, I haven't read one bad review about it.

    http://missbethanyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Aldi's Morocaan Oil, its just as good as this one and its £4.99! I'm addicted!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog,followed!

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever tried Avons Moroccan Argan Oil? I really like that one :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete