Sunday, August 25

Review • Illamsqua Cream Pigment In Androgen


Illamasqua is a brand that has always intrigued me, although people talk about it there isn't as much hype surrounding it compared to the likes of MAC or NARS, so I've always wanted to try something for myself to see what the products are like. When I was in the Selfridges beauty hall (aka heaven on earth) I decided to pick up a cream pigment in the shade Androgen. It is a perfect mix of coral, peach and pink - unlike anything I own. I love that it's matte - as it lasts the day, doesn't slip and slide, and I can wear it as well as a highlighter without looking like a disco ball. In the pot, it feels very firm and as if it would be hard to blend - but once applied, it warms up and blends well. I apply it with a Real Techniques Stippling brush, but it can be used with fingers.

At £17.50, I do think it is overpriced - but considering it can be used as an eye shadow, blush or lipstick - you do get your moneys worth (although I don't think I'll be putting this on my eyes anytime soon!). I love the packaging, as I do with all Illamasqua products. The look and feel is gorgeous and are also sturdy and timeless. Despite it being so tiny, there is still still a lot of product - I can't stand unnecessarily large packaging for something small that I have to try and cram into my make up bag. 

I love everything I have tried from Illamaqua and this is no exception, it is a multi use product, which is matte yet creamy, easy to blend and such a beautiful shade. If I ever ran out (which wouldn't be any time soon... a little goes a long way) I would definitely repurchase.


you can find it here.

xx

4 comments:

  1. great post really want to try this out, new follower!

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pigment in this :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks a lovely colour!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete