Thursday, February 19

OOTD • Winter Warmers

Top - Topshop (find similar)  //  Skirt - Topshop (find here)  //  Boots - New Look (find similar)  //  Coat - Zara (find similar)  //  Backpack - Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters (find here)

I feel like I never stop buying coats, I have managed to buy 3 in the past 2 weeks and I have no idea why I am so bloody obsessed with them! I picked this one up in Zara last week and I love it! I feel like I can justify this one as I have been after a grey coat for the longest time and this one isn't too thick so I'll still be able to wear it in Spring and Summer (yes, Summer - it always seems to be cold in the UK). My shirt is from Topshop, I have had it for ages and have already featured it in an outfit post a few months ago - but it seems to have made another appearance! If you are wondering why it looks all over the place in some of the photos, it was ridiculously windy - and because of this, my blouse was going crazy, so I was constantly tucking it in - you should have seen the amount of out takes, haha.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, you look great and I love your skirt! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is gorgeous. I can relate to you as I seem to be obsessed about coats at the moment. Well, I always tell myself that I need one because it would serve me well for seasons.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much! That coat is so amazing! :)

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Full of grace" is Mary's essence, her identity, and the meaning of her life. Mary is full of grace because the Lord is with her. mirai cbd bath bomb review

    ReplyDelete