Saturday, February 14

OOTD • Valentines


 Jumpsuit - Topshop (find similar)  //  Blazer - Zara (find similar)  //  Flats - Primark (find similar)  //  Bag - Lulu Guinness @ ASOS (find here)

Happy Valentines Day! I felt like this outfit post was very fitting for the occasion with the lips bag and all.. haha. Statement clutches seem to be everywhere at the moment, my instagram feed is full of them - whether they are one of the neon fluffy 90's style clutches or one which is embossed with a random word in french - every girl seems to own some form of statement clutch. I really love the look of them, they can make the most boring of outfits more fun. The cutest I have found has got to be from Lulu Guinness, the lips range are particularity adorable... only problem is they don't fit very much in - but I don't suppose they are meant to be practical anyway!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails! and that bag is fancy aff

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is amazing!! It completely ties your outfit together! Xx

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete