Saturday, November 29

Review • Lush Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb


I can't believe it's December! One of the things I always look forward to around this time of year is popping into Lush and seeing all of the festive bits they have to offer. Although, as I ended up picking up so much last year, I saved some things to use for this time around - one of them being the Luxury Lush Pud. It is such a cute little bath bomb (almost so cute, I didn't want to use it) - with multi coloured polka dots and a holly on top. It smells of lavender, which is lovely if you are having a bath just before bed. The smell lingers for a while, so if your not a fan of lavender - I'd steer clear of this. When I first dropped it into the bath, it turned all different colours - but once settled it goes a gorgeous pinkish wine colour. According to LUSH's website, it apparently has lavender oil and ylang ylang in it, which supposedly makes the skin softer (can't say I noticed that, however - I was only in the bath for 15/20 mins). Overall I would really recommend this bath bomb, it is so cute and at £3.50 it is one of the cheaper bath ballistics that they sell.

you can find it here.

xx

8 comments:

  1. Seen this one in Lush the other day! It is adorable xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im obsessed with anything festive themed! cute bath bomb. I love how it makes the water look! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot about this bath bomb recently. I must check it out x

    Abbey xo | absie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice, I haven't had a chance to beck out the Lush Christmas collection yet.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely, doesn't it! The polka dot effect looks cute x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I walked past this one but I will definitely be picking it up next time I venture into Lush. Amazing colours!

    http://itslolll.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete