Tuesday, November 25

OOTD • The LBD

Dress - Topshop (find here)  //  Coat - Miss Selfridge (find similar) //  Heels - Primark (find similar) // Sunglasses - Accessorize (find similar) //  Ear cuff - Urban Outfitters (find here) //  Rings - Topshop & H&M (find similar


99% of the time I live in mom jeans and converse, as I can never be bothered to dress up, but whilst having a look on the topshop website, I came across this dress and had to pick it up. It's a pretty little lace bodycon dress and is perfect for almost any formal occasion. My only bugbear with it, is that it has a tendency to ride up and as it is quite short in the first place, it's not the most appropriate thing - other than that, I love it - everyone needs a LBD in their wardrobe!

xx

3 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Love a LBD!
    http://eternallyundefined.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! It's so stunning! :)

    annaboho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete