Tuesday, November 18

OOTD • Autumn

Dress - Bershka (find here)  //  Scarf - Primark (find similar)  //  Bag - Accessorize (find here) //  Boots - ASOS (find similar)

Usually at this time of year, I am having to get out my parka and wrap up in the biggest scarf I own - however, this year I am still able to leave the house without a coat and not be freezing, which is usually unheard of in the UK *touches wood this weather lasts*. This is a typical 'me' outfit, as it requires no effort in a rush, is SO comfy - yet, still manages to look somewhat put together. 

xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute and lovely look! Your scarf makes it festive, love the color.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tartan scarf! It's so pretty with the whole outfit! x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous! Such a cute outfit <3

    Abbey xo | absie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I love this scarf, definitely visiting Primark this weekend! I do have a tartan scarf but not in red... ;)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    Too Faced giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots and scarf so much! Lovely blog <3

    www.floralsandcoralsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple outfit, I have the scarf and I love it ( even got my mum to send it over to me in America!)
    Super nice bag too
    Kerry @ dixonkerry-o.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tartan scarf :) great post

    davina-tian.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought that primark scarf last winter, such a great style staple! Lovely outfit x

    Shakira - shakirajasminx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous scarf. You look cute and adorable in this outfit. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a lovely look! Your blog is so pretty-- I just followed it!

    arushee - unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute outfit! I love effortless, comfortable dresses like that.

    secret-alphabet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete