Sunday, December 7

OOTD • Thigh Highs

T-Shirt Dress - H&M (find here)  //  Coat - Primark (find similar)  //  Boots - River Island (find here)  //  Backpack - Miss Selfridge (find here)  //  Hat - Accessorize  (find similar)

The whole thigh high / over the knee boot trend that is going round at the moment is definitely a love it or hate it thing. I absolutely adore them, but I know a lot of people (ahem.. my mum) will think they are hideous. I was a bit worried about how comfortable they would be as they have a slight platform, but they are probably more comfortable than a lot of flat shoes I own, and surprisingly keep my legs really warm, which is a win win! My coat is from Primark (who would've thought?) which wouldn't have been more than £25. It is a really pretty light grey colour with a hint of lilac, and although it's not the thickest of coats, it is one of my favourites for every day. 

xx

12 comments:

  1. You look so so lovely xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your outfit, especially the patel coat! You look fab x
    Feel free to check out our latest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/winter-makeup-music-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit, your coat is lovely! Primark are on it this year. I really want some thigh high boots.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and your hat is the cutest! New follower on Bloglovin, can't wait to see more posts!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jacket & hat! It's such a cute outfit combo~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photography is always on point <3 Love the outfit
    xx
    www.crampedclosets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a good pair of thigh highs!
    Following :)

    Hannah x
    http://hannahmatters.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the coat and the bag! Nice outfit! :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    Kisses
    xx Lisbeth
    Novedadesatualcance.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought some thigh high boots online, can't wait till they come! Yours are sooo nice

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel exactly the same with the boots! I love them but feel like my friends and family will judge but they are so amazing ! Love your choice of outfit.

    www.millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanna thanks to a great extent for providing such informative and qualitative material therefore often.
    womens clothing uk

    ReplyDelete