Tuesday, March 4

Review • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

 ( L-R Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart)

After months of not giving into blogger hype, I finally decided to buy the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and I am SO happy I did. I put off buying it for such a long time, because I wasn't keen on pink toned eyeshadow nor did I think it would suit me - but after seeing tutorials on YouTube, I knew I had to have it. 

The packaging is gorgeous, it looks so much nicer in real life - no photo could do it justice. It is rose gold tin with a rippled effect. Although, I would say the packaging feels really flimsy - when I pick it up, I can hear the inside rattling & for £37 I would expect more, I'm just hoping it doesn't fall to pieces any time soon.

There are 12 shades, a mix of pastel pinks and pretty taupe shades - an ideal palette for Spring. It also comes with 4 sachets of primer potion, and a double ended brush - which I'm unlikely to use, but they are nice to have. The quality of the shadows are nice, some of the more glittery shades can be a bit gritty - and work better wet. My three favourite shades are Burnout, Liar & Factory. The colours are a lot easier to wear than I imagined, I get a lot of inspiration from peoples tutorials - especially Emma's & Nikkia's

If you haven't picked up the Naked 3 Palette, and contemplating buying it - I definitely would, the shades aren't similar to anything I own and are a lot more wearable than I first thought.

You can find it here.

xx

31 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous palette!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got this recently as well and absolutely love it definitely don't regret purchasing it!:)x

    curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me neither - its such a handy palette to have x

      Delete
  3. I got this recently and I love it!
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dying to get my hands on these, but I have to save my pennies (broke college gal, here). You're gorgeous by the way.

    Looking forward to seeing how you use your palettes, so I'll follow on GFC for the updates. I'd love if you could swing by my site and say hi!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its definatly worth it - debenhams have 10% off at the moment, not a lot - but it does take a few pounds off it x

      Delete
  5. such a gorgeous palette - I want it more and more with every review I read! :)
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish that I could get the naked palettes. All of them look amazing! Great review. Followed you. xx Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just ordered this, i'm so excited for it to come already :)!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like such a beautiful palette, I need to get saving!

    I have a beauty/music/lifestyle blog over at luciescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The more I read about this product the more I convict myself that I need it in my life!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love your blog! May be you'd like following each other? Let me know)
    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had my eye on the Naked palettes for ages, but could never decide which to get. The Naked 3 looks really pretty and unique though! Hmm...

    Great post! :)
    http://glimmeringshadows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either the Naked 1 or Naked 3 in my opinion :) x

      Delete
  12. I've been wanting a Naked palette, but I don't know which one would be good for tan skin. Could you help me? Thanks!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think any would look lovely! its more to do with eye colour / if you have a warm or cool skin tone x

      Delete
  13. One day I am going to own an Urban Decay palette! So envious right now! x

    http://robinsparkles1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an amazing palette, sadly a bit too expensive for me to buy it right now. :(
    X

    Miss D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so tempted to buy this eyeshadow palette. I only have the Naked 2 palette but they have so much amazing makeup! X

    LittleMissRedheadedone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so lovely! I'd defiantly recommend it x

      Delete
  16. I'm really torn between this palette and the original naked palette...Help!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them both so much! But for your first one I'd say the original! xx

      Delete