Sunday, March 9

Boots Haul


If you didn't already know - Boots has a 3 for 2 on makeup, skincare and haircare at the moment. Usually, I would have brought a bag full of things - but I was well restrained this time as I don't need anything, so I only ended up getting 3 things.

The first thing I brought was the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner (£7.99). I've had this before and loved using it, but it dried up - so I thought I'd pick up another one. The next thing is the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (£8.99), which is also a repurchase. I've been using this foundation for a few years now and I love it, especially for Spring & Summer. So as my other bottle was running out, I thought I'd get a new one. The last thing I got was the Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in the shade 'A Cut Above' (£7.99). I've wanted this for such a long time, but never picked it up - but as it was 3 for 2 I could justify it. It's a really pretty rose gold glitter top coat - I can't wait to try it!

That's everything I got! Not a lot, but I'm excited to use everything I did get!
Have you taken advantage of the Boots 3 for 2?

xx

24 comments:

  1. I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, it is so so amazing :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The essie varnish is so pretty! I've wanted an essie polish for ages, but I'm too scared to take the plunge and actually spend £7.99 :(

    vintagesoph x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're really lovely! defiantly worth the money x

      Delete
  3. I bought the Maybelline eyeliner the other day and I love it :) That nail polish is so pretty, nothing like taking advantage of a 3 for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to repurchase that gel liner; I am aware Boots has a 3for2 and I am waiting to go in when I have time so I can get everything that I need. I always end up going overboard lol
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/kiko-makeup-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always take advantage of the 3 for 2 at Boots, it's hard not to. I love the Wake Me Up fountain, it's always my go to foundation.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Maybelline Gel liner! It works great and lasts for a really long time. Love your blog. Followed! xx Tara
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of the Essie polish, so pretty and sparkly!

    beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail polish is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You bought great make-ups. :) The Essie polish looks so sparkly and pretty.
    x

    Miss D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should seriously pick up the Wake Me Up foundation again, I really loved it before but I broke the top and never repurchased. You've inspired me!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should - i don't know what I'd do without it, I've repurchased it countless times! x

      Delete
  11. I love all essie polishes! the sparkles in this one are stunning
    -MJ
    Marlee and You

    ReplyDelete