Thursday, March 20

March Lust List


River Island Bikini £28 - I was in River Island recently, and came across this bikini & I love it. The bottoms are slightly high waisted, which I've been looking for and the colour is beautiful - It would look lovely with a tan.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush £28 - These have done the rounds on the blogs and they look gorgeous! I love the look of the shade Radiant Magenta.  

The Balm Mary-Loumanizer £16 - I recently saw Georgia Marie use this in her GRWM and it looked stunning. It's a really glowy highlight, which would be gorgeous for spring and summer.

Missguided Verity Skort £17.99 - I saw this in Zara a while ago, but didn't get it - and I really regret not picking it up - but I did find one on Missguided. It's a white skort, and I think it would look amazing with a tan.

Xen Tan Dark Lotion Absolute Luxe £28.99 - I always hear ViviannaDoesMakeup talk about this, and being a tan addict - I'm desperate to try it!

Cloggs Heeled Chelsea Boots £34.99 - I have a pair of normal Chelsea Boots which I've worn to death, but I would love some heeled ones, to dress outfits up.

They're a few bits I've had my eye on this month! What have you been lusting after?

xx

14 comments:

  1. That mint bikini and lighting blush looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the bikini! Right now the only thing I'm looking for are bikinis and bathing suits!

    xx
    http://www.analeote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh I know, I can't wait for summer! x

      Delete
  3. I have been loving the River Island Summer Collection, it's so beautiful I want everything! I love my pair of Chelsea Boots, I get so much wear out of them.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they have some lovely bits! me too - i live in my Chelsea boots x

      Delete
  4. the River Island bikini looks so pretty! I think I'll need to check out the whole collection!
    And I also love that skort!
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog and your blogging style
    Check mine out at beautifiedculturex.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog - I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award xox

    Check out your nomination on my page!!

    http://abstermac.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you! i'll have a look now :) x

      Delete
  7. This wishlist is my life!!! I know that's exaggerated but wow I love everything!! I. Need. That. Bikini. Gorgeous!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha i know what you mean! i ended up buying the bikini its so gorgeous! x

      Delete