Friday, February 28

Sephora Wishlist


As you may have heard, Sephora now ship to the UK - which I was so excited to hear! So I put a wishlist together of the bits I have wanted to pick up. As I've not been in a Sephora before, most of these are blog inspired purchases, so that's why the more popular things are on my wishlist.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Tipsy' £16.51 - I've heard Estée talk about the Tarte blushes, and in the swatches on her blog - Tipsy looked like such a pretty peachy coral shade.                 
 
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in 'Honey' £14.29 - After watching Charlotte's haul I saw she had picked up quite a few of the Fresh lip balms and I've wanted to try them ever since. The shade 'Honey' looks like a really pretty nude.

Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes £9.52 - I'm not a fan of face wipes, but after hearing Fleur & Khila talk about them, I have to try them and see if they live up to my expectations.

Marc Jacobs Eyeshadow Palette in 'The Lolita' £37.46 - Since Marc Jacobs came out with a make up line, I've been dying to try something. The Lolita palette looks like such a pretty neutral palette.

Make Up Forever HD Foundation £26.67 - When I went to America 2 years ago, I saw a Make Up Forever counter in a department store, and really wanted to buy this foundation - but never did, and I really regret it after all the amazing reviews it gets.

They're all of the bits I've had my eye on at the Sephora website, I wish they'd open a store in the UK! 

xx

10 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about the Tarte Clay products and really want to try them too :)
    That is such good news about Sephora, I think I was slowly having a breakdown from that hahahah!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Haha yes - I can't wait to order some bits! xx

      Delete
  2. Giiiiirl I need to make a wishlist on my blog too! haha
    I'm so excited I CAN buy stuff from there but I'm kinda trying to save too. Ahh.


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! as soon as i found out they shipped to the UK, I was like "I HAVE to make a wishlist". Me too, but I'm making an exception for this! x

      Delete
  3. I so wish they had a UK store, their products look so great! Great wish list :)

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i'd love to see the products before i brought them! thank you x

      Delete
  4. love your blog! great posts :)

    http://hollieemaee.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just picked up that same exact fresh lip balm and I promise it is so good, you won't regret it (such an enabler)!! For pale girls like myself, it is the perfect nude, and on top of that, it is so moisturizing and smells great! I really want to try those makeup wipes, ole henriksen has really nice skincare!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know, I'll defiantly be getting it when I make an order! & yes you are an enabler, haha! xx

      Delete