Wednesday, April 29

OOTD • School Girl Chic

 Dress - ASOS (find here)   //   Sunglasses - Accessorize (find here)   //   Boots - New Look (find here)   //   Backpack -  Miss Selfridge (find here

I love t-shirt style dresses they are so easy to throw on (which is a bit of a theme in my choice of outfits, as I am far too lazy to bother with anything more complex). This one in particular is a favourite, I love the 70's feel of it, in fact, my mum informed me she had something pretty much identical to it when she was about my age. I think the backpack and chunky boots give an authentic 70's feel to the outfit, which gives justice to the trend that seems to be going around at the moment.

xx

14 comments:

  1. T-shirt dresses are my must-haves. Loving this look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This t-shirt dress is super cute! Also gonna add how much I love your ombre hair! xx

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I've chopped it all off now though! x

      Delete
  3. I love the simplicity of this dress. It looks great on you!
    Also, great styling with the backpack and the gorgeous shoes!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to get out hands on a t-shirt dress - yours looks so nice! Love the pop of colour from the lipstick :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/inspired-manish-arora.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of these pictures - great shots!

    Charlotte / styleaked

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!

    This look looks so comfy <3

    Following you now, hope you will follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! i really like your dress!


    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete