Friday, April 17

OOTD • Museum Floral

Top - Miss Selfridge (find here)  //  Trousers - Motel (find here)  //  Blazer - Zara (find similar)  //  Sunglasses - Accessorize (find similar)  //  Shoes - New Look (find here)

It is rare that you will see me sporting a pair of patterned trousers - mainly because I seem to live in mom jeans, but also because they require a bit more thought and effort into styling, unlike my general outfits which consist of whatever is in the pile on my floor from the day before. You may have seen from my Motel Rocks haul, that I picked up lots of patterned pieces - in hope of adding a bit more interest to my neutral wardrobe and I thought these trousers would be a step in the right direction. Like most patterned trousers, they do kinda remind me of pj bottoms, but considering they are as comfortable, I can't complain! 

xx

16 comments:

  1. Love the print on those trousers! Your outfit is such a good look for spring, will definitely have to try it out sometime :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/ootd-carnaby.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit - you pull them off so well! I love pj style trousers, just makes the outfit so much comfier :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! me too - so comfy! x

      Delete

  3. LOVE the trousers, so nice for spring! Also, are the shoes comfy? Or do they hurt at the back at all?

    I LOVE your blog! Following on GFC, bloglovin & twitter
    xxx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! they gave me really bad blisters after wearing them here and I've been put off wearing them since - but I'm sure i just need to break them in! x

      Delete
  4. Those pants are so cool! They might be a little harder to style, but it's totally worth it in terms of chicness payoff (IMO).

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I love the sunglasses and the trousers, you should definitely wear them more often!! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, you look great and I LOVE the pants so much

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are such good quality! I love the trousers x
    http://www.lilacfumes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those patterned trousers look so good on you, it's perfect paired with the crop top!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. The print is so pretty! I love the way you have styled them x

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing outfit - love your trousers! x

    cat // je suis cat

    ReplyDelete